[SIZE=3]Got this in work today if anyone's interested...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Carlsberg to host exclusive press conference with Giovanni Trapattoni[/SIZE]
Dublin, Thursday, 19th February 2009: Carlsberg, in association with the FAI, are offering six lucky people the chance to become a soccer journalist for a day at an exclusive Carlsberg pre-match Press Conference with Republic of Ireland Manager Giovanni Trapattoni, ahead of Ireland's crunch World Cup Qualifier against Bulgaria at Croke Park on Saturday, March 28th.
For every person who has ever yelled at the TV - "Why didn't they ask him that" during a pre or post match press conference, or for anyone who has ever wanted to meet and ask the legendary Giovanni Trapattoni an insightful question, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to put it to 'il Capo' himself by simply logging onto www.theCarlsbergloft.ie and entering a question on-line.
"I'd love to be asked something that is a beyond the obvious question," Trapattoni said, "something unique that no other journalist has asked me, and I've been asked a lot of questions!"
Just log onto www.theCarlsbergloft.ie to 'Ask il Capo' an inspiring question and you could be one of the lucky winners to attend the exclusive pre-match Press Conference in the build up to Ireland's crucial World Cup Qualifier with Bulgaria on Saturday, March 28th, which the winners will also receive a pair of tickets for, all thanks to Carlsberg.
Colin Donnelly, Brand Manager, Carlsberg said: "We are very proud of our association with the Irish team so we are delighted to be able to offer this once in a lifetime opportunity to the public. It's a real test for all those armchair pundits out there to come up with a really unique question, and we will be looking out for entries that break the mould of normal questions posed to Trapattoni. I know everyone in our office is already wracking their brains to come up with a really unique question for 'il Capo'."
To enter "Ask il Capo" just log onto www.theCarlsbergloft.ie. All entrants must be over 18 and full terms and conditions are available on www.theCarlsbergloft.ie. The closing date for all entries is Thursday, 19th March.