Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Colin P...

Gerry Desmond

Colin P...

...has been called up for training with the Ireland U21 side. Not bad for a Westie, eh Bernie?

Gerry

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Angry Insult

This "called up for training" lark is a load of bo****!!!!

Hes either good enough for the u-21 team or he isn't. Micko did the same thing with Crowe & smacks of a token gesture!

I'm not really saying Colin2 should refuse or anything but this really looks like the FAI saying "...sure call up a few loacl lads there to keep them eL boys happy..."
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i'm sure there are dozens more just like him around the picturesque hills of West Cork.

Or their all playing junior football?

Gerry Desmond
    Originally posted by Bernie
    i'm sure there are dozens more just like him around the picturesque hills of West Cork.
    Whatcha think of my tourist brochure effort on Sunday, Bernie?

Gerry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Or their all playing junior football?
    yea Bernie thats why I never played for city. I was too busy playing football in as Bernie put it "picturesque hills of West Cork.

and as for your tourist effort, well, I was at the time going to refute alot of that tourist mumbo jumbo, but then again its what you city folk like to hear and believe about the country.

and as for there being nothing to do down there cept play GAA, etc thats nearly true, but in the case of ballydehob and Schull there is more of a soccer tradition then GAA.

Bunratty the local soccer side are traditionally one of the best sides in the west cork league, and would draw players away from playing GAA to play for them. I mean who wants to play for Gabriel Rangers ( eh Bernire ) and then be completely overshadowed by Ilen Rovers all the time

and now back to you Gerry and your programme
    Ok nearly every home game so far there has been summit wrong, and everytime you seem to blame someone else. As editor the buck stops with you.
    Fix it please as I for one who only this year returned to programme buying ( normally, over last 10 years its just a yellow pages of directors businesses ). Dont spoil all the good work by fcuking it up every week. Let me tell you stapling is a relatively easy job.

And surely someone looks at a copy of one of the programmes b4 the entire print run is printed off.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Insult

I'm not really saying Colin2 should refuse or anything but this really looks like the FAI saying "...sure call up a few loacl lads there to keep them eL boys happy..." [/B][/QUOTE]

I also think they are including EL players only as a token. Crowe didn't even make the bench for God sake. For all you geniuses when was the last time an EL player played for the senior Irish team, and I don't mean bench warming either...

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tokens

Calling Séan Prunty up on standby, just cause its in the Flan Siro, I don't think they even know he's been out injured lately.

smells of muppets
    Reporter: "Gordan, can we have a quick word?"
    Strachan:"Velocity"