Well another meeting has come and gone but I think many have now come to realise that under current circumstancees and current control it just can"t continue,Cobh is awash with young talent and the fact many players have slipped away over the years its now time to use them.I think the meeting 2day showed how most members and true supporters now know what many already knew beforehand-we need to stop and build from the bottom at an amature level.

Fact is our chairman is in for another year but the majority "I" think will now feel we are in need of a change,a chairman needs to be an honest,approachable,respected and like-able figure and one who shares his ideas and plans with all members.Im not going to judge him on charactor but I feel he has taken us as far as possible and the sooner we can start fresh the better theres more than enough business people in Cobh who I know will work together to get this club off its knees if given the chance.Sad thing is the club has now become a somewhat intimidating place for some members who wont go with the flow--I"d also like to show my support for the "banned" members and dong agree with whats happened to them they are only supporters afterall...