Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: €2 per week : HOW TO

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

€2 per week : HOW TO

Pay Pal:If you (or anyone else interested) have a pay pal account you can set it up through them.All you need is a Credit Card (details) or a bank account details entered with pay pal.Set up the standing order.
    On the website (www.thebitored.com) over on the right side you will see a button about the €2 per week and "Click here to subscribe" follow the links and it will set it up automatically for the person (if they have a Paypal Account).

Standing Order:Simply print off the Standing order form from the site, fill it in and send it to the bank.Alternatively if you have online banking set up you can do it online (Ulster Bank).Think you may need to ring BOI and AIB to set it up automatically.Just give the details as on standing order form

AccName:The Bit O'Red Supporters Trust Society Ltd. A/C (Held at BANK OF SCOTLAND IRELAND Ltd.)
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 15922446
    SORT CODE: 99 -04 -50

If anyone has any reservations they can simply cancel their subscription any time.

If we can get everyone interested to get 5 or more people to sign up it will help.With the season fast approaching the committee are working very hard to put together the budget to help Cooke build a squad for the season.
    This venture would go a long way to helping the club achieve something great this season.

Cheers

p.s If you know nay potential subscribers pass on this mail to them

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Smile e2 network marketing in support of rovers

aln mentioned "network marketing" under the heading of cook appeals to rovers. i am very familiar with network marketing and it is a great too for generating funds for clubs etc and very populaar in the states. i will give a few points on how the system works.
    1) write down a list of 50 (or 100) names, especially people who you are well acquainted with i.e. family, friends work coleagues email pals etc. this is referred as the "warm market"
    2) from that say 50 names choose 20 as priority (your very close friends ) and approach them about the funding (e2 per week) explain how it is carried out (direct debit, pay pal etc) and even be at their side when they are signing up and offer to send in the form or help to sign up on line.
    3) from that initial 20 friends approached say you get a return of 10 . then move onto the next 20 and repeat.
    4) if we get 100 people doing this well i don;t need to do the maths. it speaks for itself.
    5) the internet is a great way of doing this business as it can open up to people abroad who want to support sligo rovers.

the most important exercise here is the list of "50" or "100" this is the key to success. most people will say oh"! i don;t know a 100 people but you would be surprised when you start to write a list of course this takes a lot of effort
    but properly organised it can be hugely successful. best of luck to every body. as i am not a "techie geek" myself what i would suggest is for everybody who reads this to e mail it on to as many friends as possible and of course also use the personal approach. remember the "warm" market i spoke of

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by akearins View Post

Standing Order:Simply print off the Standing order form from the site, fill it in and send it to the bank.Alternatively if you have online banking set up you can do it online (Ulster Bank).Think you may need to ring BOI and AIB to set it up automatically.Just give the details as on standing order form

AccName:The Bit O'Red Supporters Trust Society Ltd. A/C (Held at BANK OF SCOTLAND IRELAND Ltd.)
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 15922446
    SORT CODE: 99 -04 -50
    Done,
    for me and the young fella
    Investing in this future