Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Healy signs up for 2 years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Healy signs up for 2 years

God bless him. Many people would ask him why he's doing this, but hell, it's desperately needed good news!

Healy Signs New Contract! Jan 12 2008
    Cork City are delighted to announce that midfielder Colin Healy has signed a two year contract with the club.
    Colin, who has been capped 13 times at senior level by the Republic of Ireland, is the latest of last year’s squad to put pen to paper on a new deal as the club builds a squad with the aim of challenging for all major honours in the 2009 season. Colin’s quality and consistency in midfield has been a great asset to the club since he signed for the Rebel Army in February 2007.
    Speaking to CorkCityFC.ie shortly after signing this afternoon, Colin said: “I’m delighted to have signed for Cork City for the next two years. I’m looking forward to the season ahead, and hopefully we can push on from last season and enjoy further success in 2009.”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Post Healy signs two-year Cork deal

Healy signs two-year Cork deal

Cork City midfielder Colin Healy has committed his future to the Turner's Cross club by signing a new two-year contract. There had been some speculation that Healy could leave City before the start of the new season, however, he has ended all that by putting pen to paper on a new deal.

'I'm delighted to have signed for Cork City for the next two years,' Healy told Cork's official website. 'I'm looking forward to the season ahead, and hopefully we can push on from last season and enjoy further success in 2009.'

Read more at www.rte.ie
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.