Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EGM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblers View Post
    I am off to follow Waterford until they run out of Money or Ramblers sort out this rubbish!!
    Enjoy waterford, some supporter you are.
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesd View Post
    It is all about trust here.

And lastly, how can the members put trust in anyone who dosen't respect the democratic decision of the members??

The members voted NO to the FAI proposal. ANd last time I checked, No mean No.
    Point 1, its all about having a club next year.
    Point 2, how can the members trust people who leak information to papers and radio stations(despite being asked not to), write to the fai on behalf of the members of cobh ramblers even though there is only 6 names on the letter?? how can the members trust a man when they are basically a club within a club, they are excluding the majority members.
    Point 3, they voted no to the proposal on the thought that there was an alternative in place, and as we all now know the alternative is a stack of ****, which had conditions attached which were announced after the vote and which might have turned the majority of members off voting no.

Straght out hand on heart if ye win tomorrow after giving yere presentation if ye win, so be it we all move on and save the club no mater what it takes. But under no circumstances will ye be electing chairman sec and committee without going down theproper channels. You talk about dictatorship but ye are saying ye will pick the hole lot of officers without even asking the members.

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bellavistaman View Post
    Point 2, how can the members trust people who leak information to papers and radio stations(despite being asked not to), write to the fai on behalf of the members of cobh ramblers even though there is only 6 names on the letter?? how can the members trust a man when they are basically a club within a club, they are excluding the majority members.
    Point 3, they voted no to the proposal on the thought that there was an alternative in place, and as we all now know the alternative is a stack of ****, which had conditions attached which were announced after the vote and which might have turned the majority of members off voting no.

Straght out hand on heart if ye win tomorrow after giving yere presentation if ye win, so be it we all move on and save the club no mater what it takes. But under no circumstances will ye be electing chairman sec and committee without going down theproper channels. You talk about dictatorship but ye are saying ye will pick the hole lot of officers without even asking the members.
    good man bella,those 6 people should be f**ked out of the club for good.Everything they have done so far is based on lies and deceit and there proposal is the biggest heap of steaming s**t i have ever seen.
    The Crows Nest 6, that is what they should be known as. The 6 of ye should hang yere heads in shame
    "Some weeks the lady is good looking and some weeks they're not. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi". - Ian Holloway

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Clap Clap Clap Clap that Man. I couldn't have said anything like it better myself.
    RamblersWeb

Cricket: The most boring farcical game to ever grace the planet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Clap Clap Clap Clap that Man. I couldn't have said anything like it better myself.
    thats why im better than you!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    thats why im better than you!!

Well, if you take into consideration that I'm 44 and you're about 22 (give or take), the last game we played, I scored two (one classic 35 yarder) and missed a spotter (just), and you scored how many?
    Last edited by luka; 11/01/2009 at 10:13 AM.
    RamblersWeb

Cricket: The most boring farcical game to ever grace the planet.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblers View Post
    Its all very sad that everyone cant work for the good of the club and pull in the same direction.

I am off to follow Waterford until they run out of Money or Ramblers sort out this rubbish!!
    Enjoy the EGM no doubt it wont be the last!!
    BOO!!!!!!

Ramblers till I die me hole!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Bella, firstly, I am not with the so called FOCRs, nor would I want to be for that matter. However I did tell some of them when I saw their piece in the GICN that they were making a huge mistake in seeking to have a new Committee voted in straight away.

I do not believe that selling out to the FAI is the correct plan of action as is so evident with the current financial crises, their rules and regulations could also change.

Personally Bella, I see this as been a quick fix to a long on going problem and my challange for the elected members of the club is rather than selling out the ground, sort out the mess that they helped in creating.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I wonder I really do wonder that IF a No vote is reached and come the AGM new officers are elected from the FOCkeRs...........I wonder that if when the going gets tough will they jump ship and resign like they have done so many times in the past when they were originally in office and then once officially out turn around and blame everyone else like they've been doing over the last few months!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    really jamesd this is anything but a quick fix, but there is no other plan, the so called friends dont have this magical E100K, and i have heard nor seen anything that has swayed my thought on this matter, these friends have no money they dont even have proof it exists, there on about barry pulling the wool over our eyes, there trying to cover ours with 20 sheep
    the FAI do have money, and as was said this is the exact same thing that bray done a few years back, and they seem to be doin well in the premiership now,
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Jamesd, firstly your thoughts on a future agm is totally irrevelant, if we dont have a club by then. I honestly think the FOCR's havent thought that far ahead.

Secondly- I find it more than a coincidence that you have been on here for as long as i can remember castigating Barry Walsh at every opportunity, and now you just happen to think the fai deal is a bad one (no connection to the focr's).
    I understand the club has received a legal writ in the last week or so from one creditor who is aware of the fai proposal, and he has made it very clear that he wants his money now and not in installments over a period of time. So Jamesd, please tell us how the focr's are going to deal with all these creditors with 100k of monopoly money?

If by chance the focrs came to power in the february elections, the place would be closed by April fools day.

Finally Jamesd, your comments again about the man and committee who brought us to this mess. If you really really with hand on heart and the wool pulled back from your eyes, you will admit to yourself deep down that this mess was created over a long long period of time of bad management systems or lack of systems. You all choose to ignore that!

Were you one of the 42 jamesd?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry Boycott of EGM

It is being broadcast on 96FM that the FOCR's are going to boycott the EGM today. There reason being that a vote was taken and there is no need to revote.
    Is it not true that this was only the second part of the EGM. The first part was to give them a chance to outline their proposal to members!
    This has truely shown that they have no proposal and that they would have been out voted by a massive majority.
    THIS EGM IS STILL GOING AHEAD.
    It has been called correctly and constitutionally and we now need every member possible to attend and vote.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE attend.
    The FOCR's cannot hold our club to ransom.
    Attend today and vote today and keep our club a democratic club!
    Division 1 Champions 2007
    Bring on the City derbies!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking

Is Captain Bycott and crew finally sailing out the harbour without a paddle, are or all 42 of them stuck up in the Crows Nest?

Looking forward to getting down to the real business at todays EGM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    there obviously chealsea fans
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    They are an absolute joke and the fact that they are boycotting proves they have nothing.
    It's only fair that there is a 2nd vote as last time we only heard one side of the story and today is the chance to hear the opposition in full.
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rambler14 View Post
    BOO!!!!!!

Ramblers till I die me hole!
    The way there going on here rams will be well gone before I die if people have there way!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    did you win the yes vote for e fai propsol

and if so well done, what is your next step
    the sub

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Yes vote won by a vast margin. It was overwhelmingly approved by over 2/3rds of the majority. 81-4. 6 spoiled. Well Over the 78 needed!

Next step...........who knows?
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    not a supporter as I live in the big city but you will see me a your games from now on and how knows might buy one of voting season tickets.
    as i said before this is the only way forward for your club
    the sub

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12