Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Kanya West - 808s & Heartbreak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Kanya West - 808s & Heartbreak

Anyone get a copy of this album?

Astonishingly good album from a guy I had dismissed as a singles artist. Also quite odd to hear a guy who has shown such a huge ego in the past to put out an album of the hurt that a girl leaving him has caused, but genuinely he has put down some great lyrics on this album. Usual good beats too

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    Anyone get a copy of this album?

Astonishingly good album from a guy I had dismissed as a singles artist. Also quite odd to hear a guy who has shown such a huge ego in the past to put out an album of the hurt that a girl leaving him has caused, but genuinely he has put down some great lyrics on this album. Usual good beats too

Was thinking of buying this album but wasn't sure if i should as i heard bits of his last album and nothing stood out to make me want to buy it. I really like his new song, would you say the rest of the album is as good or nearly as good as Love Locked Down?? Worth a purchase?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofspring View Post
    Was thinking of buying this album but wasn't sure if i should as i heard bits of his last album and nothing stood out to make me want to buy it. I really like his new song, would you say the rest of the album is as good or nearly as good as Love Locked Down?? Worth a purchase?
    If you like Love Locked Down you should pick it up. I didn't rate his last album either, but he's rebounded big time with this offering.

The strangest thing is that it's an album that really needs to be listened to from start to finish, it's not just singles and fillers. I think he must be finally starting to pick this up from working with Common

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    I think it's nothing like his previous albums.

I've only listened to it once or twice and I find it very hard to get in to. A few good songs on it though, Paranoid is brilliant.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.