Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sund-Ireland?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    plus he never actually showed over a number of seasons that he was actually any good. its not like ferguson spotted him out of a crowd and made it his buisness to sign him.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrigaline View Post
    Kavanagh and Connolly have no future at the club. Connolly woul be about 6th or 7th choice striker and Kavanagh would be about 7th or 8th choice in midfield. Neither player will be at the club next year.

McShane and Murphy are two of the most hated players at the club. McShane has been unfairly vilified for a few bad mistakes last season. Murphy on the other hand generally plays poorly but has the occasional moment of brilliance.

Myler is still only a kid, I think he might be shipped out on loan at some point to get some experience. Same goes for Liddle.

Stokes hasn't really been given a chance this season. There are rumours about a lack of commitment in training and a fondness for the bookies and drinking. I think he'll have to prove himself on loan to be honest.

Miller is a decent enough player, but now that Sunderland have better players, he's now fallen down the pecking order to backup. To be honest, I'd expect him to leave at the end of this season.

Reid is a quality player. If he can keep injury free, he's a first name on the team sheet.

As for Nicky Colgan? The less said the better.
    Forget about Stokes - no speed = no good. He does not have a sheringham type brain to make up for the fact that he is as slow as a cart horse - he should go back to Falkirk forever!!

Keane has 11 strikers at the club - in no particular order- Jones, Diouf, Cisse, Stokes, Healy, Chopra, Murphy, Yorke, Waghorn, Prica, Connolly and O Donovan (on loan). I'm sorry but Connolly is 10th or 11th choice.

Liam Miller is a decent enough player mee ass. He can't even trap a ball, has no real control and lacks the ability to pass tha ball consistently. Not premiership class never mind international class. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

What you expect from a cork man!!
    Last edited by BigmanCas; 07/10/2008 at 6:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12