Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Where's ramsfan?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Question Where's ramsfan?

He hasn't posted since the 23rd August when speaking about Kenny Coleman in the Harps game thread.

So is he banned?
    Dead?
    Run off with the less active Marco?
    In hiding?
    Emigrated?
    On holiday?
    Kidnapped?

If found please return to foot.ie................please note that there is no reward!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Just checked for you and he isn't banned anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    i think someone may have got to him, saw some city lads around during the week
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    still here reading rather than writing , i had a few things goin on so busy
    but in reality i am totally and utterly dillusioned with the way the club has been run, premier league season has been totally overridden by meetings lies and basic crap

i have followed rams for 23 years and for the first time ever i have seen football lost to politics , we are playin city on saturday and i should be excited and lookin forward to the game instead i probably would be more interested in watchin the x factor, i cant keep goin to meeting after meeting and game after game where the wool is being pulled over peoples eyes and some of the most intelligent and honest are being treated like schoolkids

and for what that the real people who should be lookin at themselves are pretending all will be ok when in fact we are sinkin deeper, we are like the asgard and taking on water and we all know what happened that

until things change and people start facing up to the mess we are in and start takin responsibility for the decisions they have made , i will not be writing here again. what was an enjoyable pass time is no longer that and that is sad. football and the decent honest fans are the real losers in this and that is despicable
    We control by attitudes positive mental attitudes not by rules.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I should have added "disillusioned" to the list above.

Nice to know your not dead anyway!

As for Saturday i'd recommend the first episode of the new series of Strictly Come Dancing rather than X Factor.
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rambler14 View Post
    I should have added "disillusioned" to the list above.

Nice to know your not dead anyway!

As for Saturday i'd recommend the first episode of the new series of Strictly Come Dancing rather than X Factor.
    Ya sorry you asked, ha.

This club does weigh you down at times alright.
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsfan View Post
    still here reading rather than writing , i had a few things goin on so busy
    but in reality i am totally and utterly dillusioned with the way the club has been run, premier league season has been totally overridden by meetings lies and basic crap

i have followed rams for 23 years and for the first time ever i have seen football lost to politics , we are playin city on saturday and i should be excited and lookin forward to the game instead i probably would be more interested in watchin the x factor, i cant keep goin to meeting after meeting and game after game where the wool is being pulled over peoples eyes and some of the most intelligent and honest are being treated like schoolkids

and for what that the real people who should be lookin at themselves are pretending all will be ok when in fact we are sinkin deeper, we are like the asgard and taking on water and we all know what happened that

until things change and people start facing up to the mess we are in and start takin responsibility for the decisions they have made , i will not be writing here again. what was an enjoyable pass time is no longer that and that is sad. football and the decent honest fans are the real losers in this and that is despicable
    go on ya mad thing RF, keep posting lad, sure weve got those 2 Limerick nutters(suprised we didnt get LTID as a mod)moderating us now

any chance one of us could get the mod job on Limerick site
    "Some weeks the lady is good looking and some weeks they're not. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi". - Ian Holloway

International Prospect sadloserkid's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6yardpunisha View Post
    go on ya mad thing RF, keep posting lad, sure weve got those 2 Limerick nutters(suprised we didnt get LTID as a mod)moderating us now
    Nutters? Nutters? Why that sir is personal abuse! Actually that's probably true so I'll let it slide.

Quote Originally Posted by 6yardpunisha View Post
    any chance one of us could get the mod job on Limerick site
    Nah that one is mine too.
    The ball is round and has many surprises.