Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tues 16th Sept

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tues 16th Sept

A meeting of season ticket holders of cobh ramblers will take place in the clubhouse on tuesday at 8pm. All members are requested to attend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pcplod View Post
    A meeting of season ticket holders of cobh ramblers will take place in the clubhouse on tuesday at 8pm. All members are requested to attend.
    is this an official meeting and if so why wasnt it put up by luka or marco?
    "Some weeks the lady is good looking and some weeks they're not. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi". - Ian Holloway

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pcplod View Post
    Regarding???

I have training at 7 i'll be up after that. I couln't handle another slagging match.
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Angry

can it be moved to friday im on nights at work,

im getting really sick of this tripe of giving 2-3 days notice for a meeting, and always in the middle of the week, when people are working so they can earn money and help the club, not everyone works 9-5
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    How come I, 6yp, r14, luka, don ramo havent heard bout it, i think this meeting is not official, cause i was in the club tonight with my family, and the chariman was there, and throughout my time in the club between 6pm-1.55a.m, there was the chairman, 4 committee members, the manager, assisstant manager and the reserves assistant manager now why did not one of them mention the meeting, i would guarantee that none of them cleared, approved or heard of this meeting..

Or was this meeting called at dinner in the quays friday night?
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question

Another meeting when are they going to end, when are we going to getback to what really matters WHICH IS THE FOOTBALL instead of these slagging matches over who is better than who and what group is better, one question i have is who has the best interests of the club at heart?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    yet again something outside football is dominating a big fixture, the lads need us to support them 100%, yet were distracted yet again by off field issues, that to be quiet honest are souring my taste for the club,

we will never grow with the club going as it is, and more people will be turned off with the siht that is going on and i for one would not blame them,

if we werent in such dire need i would call to boycott the games to push a confrontation to have these people removed from the club, they are not fans, why should 10-20 people be allowed cause such anarchy and keep away 100s of potential fans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    just spoke to the chairman, and according to him there is no official meeting in the club. end of conversation.

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bellavistaman View Post
    How come I, 6yp, r14, luka, don ramo havent heard bout it, i think this meeting is not official, cause i was in the club tonight with my family, and the chariman was there, and throughout my time in the club between 6pm-1.55a.m, there was the chairman, 4 committee members, the manager, assisstant manager and the reserves assistant manager now why did not one of them mention the meeting, i would guarantee that none of them cleared, approved or heard of this meeting..

Or was this meeting called at dinner in the quays friday night?
    'til 1.55am in the clubhouse with the Chairman . . . on a sunday!!!, be careful there Bella!

''just spoke to the chairman, and according to him there is no official meeting in the club. end of conversation'' - so u spoke to the Chairman at 7.22am this morning!.
    Let me get this right U were wit him until 1.55am in the clubhouse and spoke wit him then again at 07.22am!.
    Whats goin on there Bella, something your not telling us!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Define Official Bella?

Every season ticket holder Member/owner of the club has the right to discus their club anytime, anywhere and preferably with other members.

To attempt to stifle, impede or block such discussions -tells us what about ourselves and the state of our club?
    members of our club have called a meeting for tomorrow evening and all members are invited. including those who dont want the meeting to take place.

From what I understand, this meeting will probably be the last attempt for all sides of the divide to reclaim the club for the common good and ownership of all its members. its not about ousting individuals or Committees but about restoring Democracy for all of those/us who own this club. I'm off for a slash now -thats official -hope i dont need permission!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Angry

seem its going ahead after all,

im getting sick of this siht,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    same crap different day, i for one wont be attending another slagging match
    "Some weeks the lady is good looking and some weeks they're not. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi". - Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by offside rule View Post
    'til 1.55am in the clubhouse with the Chairman . . . on a sunday!!!, be careful there Bella!

''just spoke to the chairman, and according to him there is no official meeting in the club. end of conversation'' - so u spoke to the Chairman at 7.22am this morning!.
    Let me get this right U were wit him until 1.55am in the clubhouse and spoke wit him then again at 07.22am!.
    Whats goin on there Bella, something your not telling us!
    Well i wasnt served since 11, but stayed there for the conversation alone

I actually wasnt with the chairman last night, i was out wit my family, if thats ok with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redshanks View Post
    Define Official Bella?

Every season ticket holder Member/owner of the club has the right to discus their club anytime, anywhere and preferably with other members.

To attempt to stifle, impede or block such discussions -tells us what about ourselves and the state of our club?
    members of our club have called a meeting for tomorrow evening and all members are invited. including those who dont want the meeting to take place.

From what I understand, this meeting will probably be the last attempt for all sides of the divide to reclaim the club for the common good and ownership of all its members. its not about ousting individuals or Committees but about restoring Democracy for all of those/us who own this club. I'm off for a slash now -thats official -hope i dont need permission!
    Well a official meeting would have to be called from the secretary, give each member 7 days notice, in writing, thats official, in my opinion anyway.

Anywho i think this was cleared up on the radio, as being an unofficial meeting so that goes that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Redshanks View Post
    Define Official Bella?

give bella a break, he is one of the good guys on this forum

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6yardpunisha View Post
    give bella a break, he is one of the good guys on this forum
    There are good guys here!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It sounds Like Bella and the chairman have a special bond!!

"just spoke to the chairman, and according to him there is no official meeting in the club. end of conversation. "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Official being the key word i repeat again.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    TBH we have not had much of an "official" or "professional" means of running the club this year,this seems to be another group who are using the club as a means of letting ppl know whats going on and how serious it really is.Nobody is been forced to attend its up to yourself weather you want to know whats going on and if anything can be done.Its blatently obvious our chairman has lost a lot of support and he needs to address this,many will say wait till seasons end but in fairness we may not be there at that stage and what will happen him if the club goes belly up??? F/all......and his dwindling supporters will blame the so called "other side" for it all.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What is wrong with attending this meeting ?
    Maybe some truth might come out this time instead of the Chairman shouting down at people.Listen what has to be said and then make up your mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Angry

also i will state the most retarted statement ive heard in a good few years

deep breath

the club is goin bust and will not survive X amount of weeks

we owe somewhere in the region if a quarter mill or there abouts, the assets of the club are worth millions, the clubhouse alone would easily be mortgaged to subsidise and debth incured, this siht of scare mongering has to stop, the club is a long long way off going bust so ****ing relax on these retarded statements

i swear i will digitally kick the ass of the next person that says it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast