Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Greetings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Greetings

Hello folks. This board is here for peeps to discuss the possible setup of a general, community-based Irish soccer site by us, the former webmasters and administrators of corkcityfc.com, which will shortly die.

The site would, as I have already mentioned, be community-based. By that I mean it would be the community itself that would post most of the content, and update the site. We would manage the initial setup and ongoing growth of the site; and you would post match reports, articles, player and team data, etc. The more you get involved, the more control you would get.

We're not sure whether or not we'll actually go ahead with it, but we would appreciate your input in the meantime, so we can guage interest. So if you are interested, please post and let us know. If you have any ideas, post them too. And if you would like to actually get involved, let us know what you can do, or what you would like to do.

And if you think it's the stupidest idea you've ever heard, you should tell us that too. Just so's we know.

adam

2. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

My suggestion

Adam,

We need a strategy for more women on the forum to chat up! There should be a section on flowers, kittens and that sort of thing!

I reckon a sex advice forum might also be popular, call it sex advice for football fans!

Later,
    Des.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry WHAT????????

Are you saying that women would only come here to see kittens play with wool, cute flower arrangements or sex advice........I'm sorry but I'm offended! Some girls like some fellas have a genuine interest in the game........I'll get my "girl" friends to visit the site...........purely to talk soccer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    I don't think you'll get any complaints from The Legend on that score, scurrilous old king of depravity that he is.

That reminds me:- Hey Des, how's that goat keeping these days?

Hur hur.

adam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Can't anyone take a joke anymore?

Sigh! I was thinking of the Harry Enfield sketch..

... Women, know your place!