Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick Premier Division 2011/12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyvale View Post
    Is that "A" or "B", If its "A", then surely he will only be back up to the likes of Clarke & McNicholas? Conor is still a great player, but IMO it would surely be Clarke and McNicholas as first choice (wouldnt it?)
    Conor is signed A team with us..He is still a very good player i dont know weather he will start but it makes good competition for places

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy2 View Post
    L.D.M.C. sent a copy of the rule to the F.A.I. and they passed it so the rule stands only the clubs can change it as they voted it in.
    Don't say I didn't tell you,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I know the Pike boys on this dont like AA but they put a plan through and nearly every club in town agreed with it so ye cant all point the finger at AA. Something has to be done about it, if everybody wants to see the same team winning the league and FAI year after year then thats fine but id rather see a bit of competition each season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by useyourpace View Post
    in my opinion the rule was not a one club vendetta but more the intention of the rule was to bring a sense of community back to junior football in limerick.The Limerick premier league has become a monopoly for one or two clubs and the league as a competition has become redundant to a degree..Not to single Pike out but how many players that won the FAI with Pike this year played with them underage ? The premier league in limerick needs to get competitive again and in my opinion the new rule was just attempting to do that.no more no less
    Well said.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    I know the Pike boys on this dont like AA but they put a plan through and nearly every club in town agreed with it so ye cant all point the finger at AA. Something has to be done about it, if everybody wants to see the same team winning the league and FAI year after year then thats fine but id rather see a bit of competition each season.
    so when fairview were almost unbeatable in the Fai ,the rest of the clubs should have brought in a few rule changes to even the score.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
    so when fairview were almost unbeatable in the Fai ,the rest of the clubs should have brought in a few rule changes to even the score.
    As a different poster said it's a one club vendetta,fairview have more ex loi players than pike,but it's all about pike,a bit petty really

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly man View Post
    Pike only won the FAI once lad

and it seems some people cant sleep its bothering them that much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Are Pike playing Glin Rovers tomorrow if so what kind of a team will they be bringing out?i take it they will have most of the squad present?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer8 View Post
    Are Pike playing Glin Rovers tomorrow if so what kind of a team will they be bringing out?i take it they will have most of the squad present?
    ya 7 o clock ,pike will be missing a few due to gaa commitments,

International Prospect abbeyvale's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Lads, I dont know how many times 12th Man has asked everyone not to mention the paying of players as it has serious consequences for the website, we all have our opinions, but when it comes to the money issue, lets either keep it quiet or bring it to PM (for the sake of the website).
    68, 99, 08

11. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyvale View Post
    Lads, I dont know how many times 12th Man has asked everyone not to mention the paying of players as it has serious consequences for the website, we all have our opinions, but when it comes to the money issue, lets either keep it quiet or bring it to PM (for the sake of the website).
    i agree alan and to tell you the truth im sick to the teeth of it,12th man will ban someone for a minor offence but pike keep getting slated,abused and our name dragged through the mud and it seems to be ok

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    lads why oh why has this to start up this year not a ball kicked just get on with it yer like olde one's going to bingo on a bus.. as as for the post about getting changed in containers i.m a BALLA supporter we had a clubhouse they drank it and ran it too the ground..NOT THE NEW COMMITTEE'S FAULT...we are trying very hard to get off the ground not easy in a country with no money we still go toe to toe in town and out of it.. theres an honest site on facebook just soccer .. no money or sniping i have no problem saying who i am i wont hide and i'll say it in person..not to sure if i can on this in case the post is taken down..but all ye with yer fancy dressing rooms and clubhouses most of ye had them handed to ye yer committee's worked very hard and remember at one stage past players in yer clubs got togged off in feilds too.. so cut out the money and enjoy the game that is only a GAME..

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by safe hands View Post
    lads why oh why has this to start up this year not a ball kicked just get on with it yer like olde one's going to bingo on a bus.. as as for the post about getting changed in containers i.m a BALLA supporter we had a clubhouse they drank it and ran it too the ground..NOT THE NEW COMMITTEE'S FAULT...we are trying very hard to get off the ground not easy in a country with no money we still go toe to toe in town and out of it.. theres an honest site on facebook just soccer .. no money or sniping i have no problem saying who i am i wont hide and i'll say it in person..not to sure if i can on this in case the post is taken down..but all ye with yer fancy dressing rooms and clubhouses most of ye had them handed to ye yer committee's worked very hard and remember at one stage past players in yer clubs got togged off in feilds too.. so cut out the money and enjoy the game that is only a GAME..
    lads on lighter note balla 17's v stella maris from dublin today at 2 in shelbourne park....how many teams from town had clubs come so far for a game pre season???and thanks to shelbourne for providing DRESSING ROOMS.. adapt and over come..THATS OUR MOTO..

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    The next person who accuses a team of paying players will get a months ban,I mean it,some of the posts that were removed from the thread were quoting rubbish posts or would have no context.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the 12 th man View Post
    The next person who accuses a team of paying players will get a months ban,I mean it,some of the posts that were removed from the thread were quoting rubbish posts or would have no context.
    Tis about time you did something about this...... instead of banning lads for telling the truth..... Shinqui

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Newcastle west v janesboro friendly this morning called off due to a death to a janesboro players father...may he rip

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    dont know what player's dad but our condolence's are with him and his family from balla and the soccer family in town yer in our prayers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    It was The two clarke brothers Grandmother whom passed on , also brendan moore passed on , lifetime boro man...rip both
    sick of narcissists.....

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    Heard conor lynch signed for boro last night and steve gogs and fitzmaurice were up in boro training too but dont think they signed. David owens has a bad injury and mightent be fit for a few months and dan gogs is supposed to be up in dublin working and wont be coming down. As for the rest I couldnt tell ya where their going heard regional are after 1 or 2 more.Plus whoever was asking about Purcell he was there for a few weeks and left he must of known what was coming.

Must be one of the favourites to go down now. Its a good setup up there and its a shame to see a Premeir team go this way.
    Any club would struggle losing that amount of players not to mention Aisling losing there best ones. Im surprised Hurley left. After I saw him score and kiss the badge last season I thought he was a true Aisling die hard??? (He has told me enough times in the Icon anyway)
    Id say he will struggle to get in with the Boro A’s even at right back. Good ability but headless.
    Its a shame Aisling are in so much trouble with the very good set up they have out there now.
    I actually thought they were going to kick on a bit this year and sign a few more with the new astro they have but obviosuly not. Purcell definately jumped ship at the right time.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leather View Post
    It was The two clarke brothers Grandmother whom passed on , also brendan moore passed on , lifetime boro man...rip both
    Sincere condolences to the Clarke & Moore families on their recent losses.

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast