Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Matches 12th - 15th July

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    The way bohs fans have been going on youd think he ran right up to them screaming in their faces, hes nowhere near them ffs.

Pender is some f*ucking tool.
    Wouldn't be surprised if Kearns and Pender get a suspension out of it, soccer Republic tweeting it won't help.
    All the on pitch stuff to me is handbags , the bottle throwing and the gob****e jumping the fence are the problem

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PartySaint View Post
    There has been a couple of times this season when we were chasing a game and went 433 and what did Kenny do? He brought Doona on as 1 of the midfield 3
    I can sort of see the logic of you give him that Forrester role I was saying but if you don't have proper wingers it won't work

Like the Fonz. Only a dog. Mr A's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,522 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta99 View Post
    Does a player mooning at opposition support count as good crack....
    Disgraceful carry on. The fans must have been bummed out by that and the league needs to leave that sort of behavior behind.
    #NeverStopNotGivingUp

Like the Fonz. Only a dog. Mr A's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,522 Posts
    Having just watched that video I think massive points deductions for both sides are absolutely warranted and all players involved in matchday should be given long bans.
    #NeverStopNotGivingUp

5. Thanks From:

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,197 Posts
    Have to say I didn't have as good a view as that of the initial incident from the far end. The reaction from Bohs fans is a disgrace. There was bugger all in that from Kearns
    Last edited by pineapple stu; 16/07/2019 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PartySaint View Post
    F*ck that, as fans we abuse players all season, I've no issue whatsoever with them giving it back, all part of the fun.

Trying to attack a player for messing around is moronic behaviour.

At least Marinobohs has taken the defeat well anyway...
    ONE individual pictured trying to jump the fence - which I condemned.
    Calling the lino names I laughed at, and still do, total snowflake stuff by a closet hoop looking to be shocked, “what the children thought.....”

Clearly stated I thought UCD deserved win - although I’m not as familiar with losing as Pats fans 😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Looked like handbags from the footage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Oh I know he did it intentionally I'm just saying that saying he ran 50 yards to do it is a bit disingenuous because while technically correct it's not as if he ran out of his way to do it, it was more a two birds one stone sort of thing.

Bohs fans suffering from serious short term memory loss, seem to remember a certain former striker of theirs actually going out of his way to do similar and being defended by them to the bitter end by them for it.

Also pretty funny seeing Bohs fans give it the ol what a scumbag *****, just found out he's a Rovers fan too hate him even more now" as if anyone didn't know he was a Rovers fan, everyone in the league has known it for ages, since he scored the bicycle kick at least.
    Every Bohs fan knew he was a shams fan st the game, WTF are you talking about ?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    Every Bohs fan knew he was a shams fan st the game, WTF are you talking about ?
    Go on twitter loads of prominent Bohs fans on twitter claiming not to have known he was a Rovers fan. Your man the TV ****er being the most notable one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D24Saint View Post
    Looked like handbags from the footage.
    100%,Absolute handbags but bloody hilarious handbags.No doubt Bohs will produce a slo-mo vid DVD package,a t-shirt and an IPA over this crazy malarkey
    Scundered for both sides but UCD get the points and the bragging rights in this imo!! #GLITW

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Go on twitter loads of prominent Bohs fans on twitter claiming not to have known he was a Rovers fan. Your man the TV ****er being the most notable one.
    Ahhh twitter!! Where everyone goes for calm, rational, honest and unbiased opinions on an issue. You'd have more credibility referencing wikipedia

Fair play to Talbot for getting the idiot keeper out of there. If he wants to celebrate go try and find a UCD fan. While it's perfectly reasonable for people claim fans shouldn't give players stick, if they can't take it unfortunately football simply doesn't work like that anywhere in the world. Didn't a Celtic player get suspended last season for inciting Linfield fans despite taking abuse during the game?? We don't live in a perfect world and if you're upset about a ref/linesman getting abuse I suggest you stop following sport altogether. There's no way that will ever stop in any sport

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Ahhh twitter!! Where everyone goes for calm, rational, honest and unbiased opinions on an issue. You'd have more credibility referencing wikipedia
    Yeah hardly the home of the rational or erudite. The bull**** on social media is hilarious the constant over reacting never stops.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wexfordned View Post

Fair play to Talbot for getting the idiot keeper out of there. If he wants to celebrate go try and find a UCD fan. While it's perfectly reasonable for people claim fans shouldn't give players stick, if they can't take it unfortunately football simply doesn't work like that anywhere in the world. Didn't a Celtic player get suspended last season for inciting Linfield fans despite taking abuse during the game?? We don't live in a perfect world and if you're upset about a ref/linesman getting abuse I suggest you stop following sport altogether. There's no way that will ever stop in any sport
    I never said it was rational, in fact I said the opposite and that I found it funny.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Keith Buckley gouging and pulling hair, what a cowardly rat. Hope he gets a ban.

Other than that, meh. Pender the only other one i think should be possibly looked at for a suspension, and its not a very strong case.
    Last edited by desaintsno.12; 16/07/2019 at 3:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,197 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Kearns and Pender get a suspension out of it, soccer Republic tweeting it won't help.
    All the on pitch stuff to me is handbags , the bottle throwing and the gob****e jumping the fence are the problem
    Have to agree re the on the pitch stuff. Could have done without it, but overall no harm done. I think the earlier picture shown of the "eye gouging" is more likely just a trick of perspective; I don't think there was any real intention of the sort.

I think most can agree that the only "scumbag behaviour", as marinobohs put it, it throwing bottles (including during the game), hopping a rail to chase a player, and homophobic and other general abuse at the linesman/referee as they walked off the pitch (for what? Because they flagged offside a few times?), all while stood beside a few kids in UCD jerseys who'd gone to get some autographs afterwards and must have been wondering what the hell was going on.

Most people seem to understand that I think. Those who don't understand that - well, they're often beyond hope anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Kids in UCD jerseys trying to get autographs.
    That sentence did make me laugh. God love them the poor cratures.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Buckleys behaviour was far worse than Kearns imo. No excuse to put hands in someones face, even if a gouge wasnt intentional, and the hair pull to try and get a reaction is just cowardly.
    If you give it out, you can't complain when you get it back. Im sure Plenty of players down the years have done worse then Kearns did. Whatever way its dressed up the behaviour of some of the bohs fans was pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Yeah, the video giving added context really doesn't do Bohs any favours there. Even if Kearns does have the temerity to support Rovers.

Fair play to Long though, he looks like he's only short of giving them all a clip round the ear as he's shoving them all off the pitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple stu View Post
    Have to agree re the on the pitch stuff. Could have done without it, but overall no harm done. I think the earlier picture shown of the "eye gouging" is more likely just a trick of perspective; I don't think there was any real intention of the sort.

I think most can agree that the only "scumbag behaviour", as marinobohs put it, it throwing bottles (including during the game), hopping a rail to chase a player, and homophobic and other general abuse at the linesman/referee as they walked off the pitch (for what? Because they flagged offside a few times?), all while stood beside a few kids in UCD jerseys who'd gone to get some autographs afterwards and must have been wondering what the hell was going on.

Most people seem to understand that I think. Those who don't understand that - well, they're often beyond hope anyway.
    Doubt even the UCD Tarquins will be too distraught at a Lino getting stick but if they are I suggest they return to their knitting circle because Footie ain’t for them 😁
    Back defending Kearns I see, the one that instigated it all - but hey it’s all a Bohs fault ! Will you go away out of that you spoofer.

BTW 50-100 Bohs fans jumping on the fence collectively calling the Lino gay actually sounds much more entertaining than the game was 😁 God bless your little snowflake imagination

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,197 Posts
    I stand corrected. I'll add your posts to the list of the "Only scumbag behaviour" on display.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast