Thread: Munster Senior League

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Munster Senior League

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
    just proving a pint red&white and only for me having no car this season id still be with wilton delighted ive join bandon spend most of my time down their anyway,i no last year was a disaster for many reasons personal problems injuries e.t.c missed all of preseason last year with an ankle injury not making excuses but only playing catch up all the time then,been alot different so this pre-season hopefully it will be a good year.
    best of luck to all clubs
    And the fact that you couldn't get a game up front because you weren't good enough so you tried to play on the wing and again weren't good enough.best of luck next season with your fitness in whatever position you manage to get a game.heard they need a keeper so could be an opportunity there for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    And the fact that you couldn't get a game up front because you weren't good enough so you tried to play on the wing and again weren't good enough.best of luck next season with your fitness in whatever position you manage to get a game.heard they need a keeper so could be an opportunity there for you
    your a great man hiding behind a screen name aren't ya,why don't ya come up to me when we play ya and say who you or even better before the game,or are you still pretending to have an imaginary team,if any manager asks me to play some where ill do it after all theirs no I in team is their,as long as im playing i don't care,and bandon don't need a keeper they've got a top class one in already,taught you might no that seen as you no everything else.

"Winning isn't everything. Wanting to win is."

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
    your a great man hiding behind a screen name aren't ya,why don't ya come up to me when we play ya and say who you or even better before the game,or are you still pretending to have an imaginary team,if any manager asks me to play some where ill do it after all theirs no I in team is their,as long as im playing i don't care,and bandon don't need a keeper they've got a top class one in already,taught you might no that seen as you no everything else.
    There'll be no sharpshooter in bandons team either and big man threatening on here.this is a football forum.take your ball now and run along and tell your mam nobody wants to play with you.best of luck next season.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    wheres hurley gone?