Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Junior Soccer in Cork

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    And the message is the premier title must be won not given to after all that's the title everyone wants
    I put it simple all league reward top 4 now ..you think it's fair on Sheffield United that a team finished below them gets a big Day out and a cup for coming 5th or 6th ..u think it fair on Liverpool to run city to last day and see villa get a big cup day out ..make the rules and make all league competitive and after all it's only the mossi your messing with its not as if it's the aoh .let agree to disagree.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    I put it simple all league reward top 4 now ..you think it's fair on Sheffield United that a team finished below them gets a big Day out and a cup for coming 5th or 6th ..u think it fair on Liverpool to run city to last day and see villa get a big cup day out ..make the rules and make all league competitive and after all it's only the mossi your messing with its not as if it's the aoh .let agree to disagree.
    I think you are right . Lets agree to disagree . You shouldnt have to be making leagues competitive and the Mossie the opposite

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    I think you are right . Lets agree to disagree . You shouldnt have to be making leagues competitive and the Mossie the opposite
    Desperate times desperate measures friend..no one want a cake walk it takes from your title.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Mossie was set up originally as a start of season competition for premier and premier A but final should be played pre xmas not at end of season.
    There seems to be a lot of very 1 sided games so far in it .

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Any stand out games this week.. knock and glenthorn tonight should be interesting .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanchester View Post
    Any stand out games this week.. knock and glenthorn tonight should be interesting .
    village v Glen Celtic at the weekend. 2 teams scoring goals.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Mossie was set up originally as a start of season competition for premier and premier A but final should be played pre xmas not at end of season.
    There seems to be a lot of very 1 sided games so far in it .
    Any Premier or Premier A side getting a hammering at this point of the season would want to go have a good look at themselves .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by latte2012 View Post
    village v Glen Celtic at the weekend. 2 teams scoring goals.
    Should be a great game with plenty of bite

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Should be a great game with plenty of bite
    Fancy a draw in that 2 clubs looking for that title and knocknaheeny to have to much for glenthorn..think the game of that weekend will be temple v city wanders.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I am hearing there was hassle in a Glenthorn/Macroom game? Headbutts and fisty cuffs ???? I heard one player who i wont name (from Glenthorn) was even fighting with his own players???????
    Last edited by JaketheSnake; 04/09/2019 at 11:47 AM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    I am hearing there was hassle in a Glenthorn/Macroom game? Headbutts and fisty cuffs ???? I heard one player who i wont name (from Glenthorn) was even fighting with his own players???????
    Draw for the mossi has some great ties I fancy the glen ..bohs coachford and village to make up the semis..

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Village and glen looks standout game sunday ..hearing glen are down few.. with suspensions and holidays . Tough place to go village away. Saw them v knocka and played well but week before got walloped by glenthorn ..

13. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Village and glen looks standout game sunday ..hearing glen are down few.. with suspensions and holidays . Tough place to go village away. Saw them v knocka and played well but week before got walloped by glenthorn ..
    It should match up because I'm told village Down a few to ..as most teams are this time of the season

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Village 1 glen 0 ..super game of football.
    Draw would have been fair result.A very under strength glen without Garry nolan and john Corcoran.plus few more, gave very good account of themselves . Thomas butler made some terrific saves and glen keeper saved a penalty. Both theese teams will be there or thereabouts for promotion.
    Pearse A out of Aoh.
    Shock of weekend.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Cracking game to be fair. Early Village goal settled it but they be mighty relieved to get all 3pts. Butler in great form in goal. Not too many missing for Village at all, Glen will be challenging for this league, lots of big names missing so a fine squad being put together.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by overthehill View Post
    Cracking game to be fair. Early Village goal settled it but they be mighty relieved to get all 3pts. Butler in great form in goal. Not too many missing for Village at all, Glen will be challenging for this league, lots of big names missing so a fine squad being put together.
    Like I said all club down players ..for a team short I believe glen were outstanding ...shock why shocked over perse Celtic biggest bottle jobs in cork football

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Early days in aul yet but some off to a flying start..castleview flying and have assembled a fine squad... my predictions are knocka and coachford to fight out premier .village and glen premier A . Division 1 should be a dog fight .. corkbeg ..might just get there....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    On Castleview did they ask to go up out of Division 3 to Division 2 as they didn’t finish in the promotion places last season.
    If so fair play to them as it seems they would have been well in contention if they stayed Division 3.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Village 1 glen 0 ..super game of football.
    Draw would have been fair result.A very under strength glen without Garry nolan and john Corcoran.plus few more, gave very good account of themselves . Thomas butler made some terrific saves and glen keeper saved a penalty. Both theese teams will be there or thereabouts for promotion.
    Pearse A out of Aoh.
    Shock of weekend.
    is John Corcoran injured or suspended? i have not seen his name mentioned once on the scoresheet for glen celtic so far ? i did hear something about a suspension but thought it was ridiculous so couldnt possibly be true??

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fruice View Post
    On Castleview did they ask to go up out of Division 3 to Division 2 as they didn’t finish in the promotion places last season.
    If so fair play to them as it seems they would have been well in contention if they stayed Division 3.
    By the looks of it they will be well in contention in division 2. Seem to have assembled a good squad. Although they were lucky against cloghduv at home to get the 3 points.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast