PDA

View Full Version : bohs match

joe
18/09/2003, 11:49 AM
sounds like bohs might be short a few bodies, or else it's the old 'Osam Is Doubtful' routine :)

We will be up against it in Cork. Thomas Heary looks like he will definitely miss out. Paul McNally is suspended for the game. Mark Rutherford and Colin Hawkins are out and we have to wait and see on a few others. It’s a challenge. We have to just juggle the crew and see how it goes.

from www.bohemians.ie (http://www.bohemians.ie/betakenny.htm)

niamh
18/09/2003, 12:06 PM
Or creating an excuse for defeat before they've even travelled! And at the risk of being called a fair-weather supporter again...it looks like our summer is over too and 2moro means rain.
Prob be my last match of the season and all :(

ger121
18/09/2003, 12:32 PM
So what do you think the result will be tmro?? I'd be happy with a draw, not an easy place to win Turners X.

Sure don't we have loads of injuries:D :p

Ultan
18/09/2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by joe
sounds like bohs might be short a few bodies, or else it's the old 'Osam Is Doubtful' routine :)
Cheeky!
Thomas Heary hobbled off halfway through the second half against Drogheda while Hawks hasn't played in a few weeks. We where originally hoping to have Mark Rutherford back for Friday so Stephen may be telling a few porkie pies by saying he is out, I'd say you'll see him on the bench. The centre of the defence is going to be a problem for us, with McNally suspended we badly need Hawkins back as Oman and McGuinness are too young and inexperienced to withhold your attackers so he might be gambled but he definitely is not 100%...

d13bohs
20/09/2003, 8:54 PM
Just after making it home now, did the club proud;)

For all those over-confident Cork ******s,

TOUGH ****E, WE ****IN HAMMERED YOU!!!!!!! ALL THE BURGERS IN THE WORLD WON'T SAVE YOU DOLAN!!!!

WE ****IN OWED YOU BANJO-PLAYERS FROM THE LAST TIME WE WERE DOWN THERE.....