PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Keane Betting System

finnpark
27/08/2008, 11:40 AM
Hello Folks,

I have been using a great betting system for quite some time now, formely involving Spurs (UK) and Eire matches but now Liverpool (UK) and Eire.

Anyway, here is how it works:

Ive noticed that whenever Robbie Keane plays for Spurs or Ireland they rarely win and Keane has a bad record at scoring (only 13 premier goals last season and 2 for Ireland against Sam Marino and one against Wales). So what I do is go on Betfair and Lay Keane to score first and Lay Keane not to score at all if available. I also Lay the team not to win. I also do the in play betting and if Keane is subsituted then I back his team to win eg Like Liverpool v Sunderland the other day.

Here is a diary of my bets:

Lay Liverpool 1/5 against standard (back it off if Keane is not playing or if subbed)

Lay Robbie Keane to Score Anytime 5/4

Lay Robbie Keane First Goal Scorer 11/2

Watch as I make between 1.5 and 3 points profit tonight :)

gustavo
27/08/2008, 11:46 AM
Bitter much?

noby
27/08/2008, 12:25 PM
*snigger* He likes to lay Robbie Keane.

finnpark
27/08/2008, 1:54 PM
He is really due a goal tonight but over time I will be up money ;)

Can't remember the last time he scored for Liverpool, oh thats right he has never scored for Liverpool :D

bennocelt
27/08/2008, 5:26 PM
But I would imagine if he did score then the loss would be a bit of a bad hit!!

finnpark
27/08/2008, 10:30 PM
But I would imagine if he did score then the loss would be a bit of a bad hit!!

Hi Bennocelt,

If he scores first I lose quite a bit but it will only happen a maximum of twice a season, especially since Liverpool play high ball. Keane only scores penalties and rebounds normally.

I think you will be pleased with the results ;) although Im afraid that Keane will be dropped soon which will result in a drop in my profits like what happened last season at Spurs :(

finnpark
27/08/2008, 10:32 PM
Hello Folks,

I have been using a great betting system for quite some time now, formely involving Spurs (UK) and Eire matches but now Liverpool (UK) and Eire.

Anyway, here is how it works:

Ive noticed that whenever Robbie Keane plays for Spurs or Ireland they rarely win and Keane has a bad record at scoring (only 13 premier goals last season and 2 for Ireland against Sam Marino and one against Wales). So what I do is go on Betfair and Lay Keane to score first and Lay Keane not to score at all if available. I also Lay the team not to win. I also do the in play betting and if Keane is subsituted then I back his team to win eg Like Liverpool v Sunderland the other day.

Here is a diary of my bets:

Lay Liverpool 1/5 against standard (back it off if Keane is not playing or if subbed)

Lay Robbie Keane to Score Anytime 5/4

Lay Robbie Keane First Goal Scorer 11/2

Watch as I make between 1.5 and 3 points profit tonight :)

Ok, so I won about 3 points tonight, backed off liability with very small 90 minutes Liverpool win bet when Keane was subbed.

As soon as Keane was subbed Liverpool started creating great chances - a perfect system I would say. :)

+3pts Profit

bennocelt
28/08/2008, 8:02 AM
Hi Bennocelt,

If he scores first I lose quite a bit but it will only happen a maximum of twice a season, especially since Liverpool play high ball. Keane only scores penalties and rebounds normally.

I think you will be pleased with the results ;) although Im afraid that Keane will be dropped soon which will result in a drop in my profits like what happened last season at Spurs :(

would be interesting to see how you will do over the season:)

Raheny Red
28/08/2008, 9:11 AM
Ok, so I won about 3 points tonight, backed off liability with very small 90 minutes Liverpool win bet when Keane was subbed.

As soon as Keane was subbed Liverpool started creating great chances - a perfect system I would say. :)

+3pts Profit

Great start. Great lay at 1/5 also....

finnpark
01/09/2008, 12:03 PM
Great start. Great lay at 1/5 also....

Thanks Raheny, another 3 points profit again this weekend. Cannot beleive Liverpool could not score when he was subbed. He may score for Ireland as they should create plenty of handy chances for him ;) but nevertheless the system must go on :D

6 points profit

NeilMcD
01/09/2008, 12:11 PM
Any chance you were in Lillies one night chatting up a blond and some little fellow from Tallaght came along and robbed your bird.

finnpark
01/09/2008, 12:22 PM
Any chance you were in Lillies one night chatting up a blond and some little fellow from Tallaght came along and robbed your bird.

:D, sure any girl would not understand those Tallaght fellows :D

Im starting a brand new system laying Finn Harps whenever Stuart Malcolm is playing. With Gethins out and Malcolm a first choice center back I cannot see us winning another match all year. :(

finnpark
08/09/2008, 4:30 PM
7.5pts Profit after Georgia match as Robbie misses an open goal :)

the-blue-harp
09/09/2008, 2:55 AM
you are some header!! but there is a method in your madness!;)

finnpark
11/09/2008, 11:44 AM
you are some header!! but there is a method in your madness!;)

Yes, thats what Laertes said in Hamlet.

+10.2 points after last night .

I noticed that first goal scorer odds are drifting now as others are using the system and bookies odds are higher so...

In future I am just laying robbie not to score anytime and his team not to win

Robbie has a good record against Manchester but the system must go on.

bennocelt
11/09/2008, 1:46 PM
Would love to start some similar bets, but im afraid i would only jink you at this stage:)

finnpark
11/09/2008, 3:42 PM
Would love to start some similar bets, but im afraid i would only jink you at this stage:)

Im sure there loads of these types of systems out there, its unbreakable :D

If you start it after Robbie next scores then you will be onto a winner

shakermaker1982
30/09/2008, 11:12 AM
you must be making a killing on this?

finnpark
01/10/2008, 9:13 PM
you must be making a killing on this?

A small loss tonight Im afraid :D

I would do a similar system for Nani but he doesn't play much.

I was thinking of doing a Dawson of Spurs system too (lay spurs and lay a clean sheet for spurs) but unfortunately I opted out. If hes playing 2mo night vs Wisla Krakow I think that Spurs will concede.