PDA

View Full Version : Bus from Frankfort Hahn to Wherever for Georgia Match

Greenforever
26/08/2008, 10:14 PM
There are about 20 of us travelling into Frankfurt Hahn, on Fri ariving at 11am. We are organisng a bus to Karshrue or wherever. Anyone interested PM and let me know. No idea of cost yet.

Greenforever 6
Antofact 14
Neil McD 4
Sligo Hornett 2

Few enquiries, will only add to list when flights are booked. 40 Seats available c€20 each way. If full bus price will come down by at least €5 or loads of beer for the bus!!

NeilMcD
26/08/2008, 10:18 PM
Is the game certainly going ahead outside Georgia then

Greenforever
26/08/2008, 10:24 PM
Is the game certainly going ahead outside Georgia then

A betting man would say yes!, mind you i rarley bet and normally lose:eek:

Fr. Joe
28/08/2008, 12:45 PM
About 85Km from Hahn to Mainz. Is this a return bus back to Hahn on the Sunday?

Erimusred
28/08/2008, 12:51 PM
there are buses that run from that airport to mainz.takes an hour.

just check it on the airports website

Greenforever
28/08/2008, 9:36 PM
bus no longer needed, public transport Frankfurt to Mainze very good

NeilMcD
28/08/2008, 11:07 PM
Fair play Green for thinking about people though. We need more people like this. Foot.ie works best in my view when people pitch in together and make awkward journesy good craic and its a great way of meeting people etc. I would easily travel to Ireland games now with out my tag team partner Paul and float about the likes of Sligo Hornet and Moscow Mule and Greenforever and Sylvo and Lopez and and a few others.

Greenforever
28/08/2008, 11:09 PM
Fair play Green for thinking about people though. We need more people like this. Foot.ie works best in my view when people pitch in together and make awkward journesy good craic and its a great way of meeting people etc. I would easily travel to Ireland games now with out my tag team partner Paul and float about the likes of Sligo Hornet and Moscow Mule and Greenforever and Sylvo and Lopez and and a few others.

Dont forget Paris the iraqui taxi driver:D

AidoM
28/08/2008, 11:16 PM
I would easily travel to Ireland games now with out my tag team partner Paul and float about the likes of Sligo Hornet and Moscow Mule and Greenforever and Sylvo and Lopez and and a few others.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NeilMcD
28/08/2008, 11:33 PM
Oh and Aido M

AidoM
29/08/2008, 12:02 AM
Oh and Aido M

:confused: :D :cool:

Sligo Hornet
29/08/2008, 6:43 AM
Oh and Aido M

How could you forget the "Sticker Man"?.......sure isn't he the "Flag Bearer" for the Nation!:D

Moscow Mule
29/08/2008, 12:15 PM

And things were going so well!!