PDA

View Full Version : Rams v galway

Claret & Blue
25/08/2008, 4:12 PM
With this meeting taking place on Tuesday night, its important that football and not politics takes centre stage this week.

We need a huge crowd in St. Colman's next Saturday. After getting a late late point last Friday, its a must win (sure arn't they all!) next weekend.

I think we can get a 2-1 win, hopefully Kavanaghs goal has inspired him and he will do the business again this week.

If everyone here can bring just one person with them, the crowd will swell so will the money made on the gate!

luka
25/08/2008, 4:51 PM
Yep........Big crowd needed alright. I also believe the Girls from The Sun will be there and performing at half time.

One suggestion I'd put forward is that even though some of us are members, that we should still make a gesture by paying to get into the game. I know not all of you will but I also know that some of you will.

Ideas to bring in fast needed cash are what's needed for the meeting on Tuesday lads and when I say fast I mean like yesterday. It's time to put the differences aside for now and get together to keep the club alive. Could Galway be our last game? Maybe.....if we make it to then that is.

bellavistaman
25/08/2008, 5:02 PM
Yep........Big crowd needed alright. I also believe the Girls from The Sun will be there and performing at half time.

One suggestion I'd put forward is that even though some of us are members, that we should still make a gesture by paying to get into the game. I know not all of you will but I also know that some of you will.

Ideas to bring in fast needed cash are what's needed for the meeting on Tuesday lads and when I say fast I mean like yesterday. It's time to put the differences aside for now and get together to keep the club alive. Could Galway be our last game? Maybe.....if we make it to then that is.

Well said

jamesd
25/08/2008, 7:02 PM

Well said Luka.

We all need to take a deep breath and do our shouting in the Park on Sarurday Night.

I know people are down hearted and worried about the future, but guys, the Club has been around a long time, and if we all believe in ourselves and eachother, the Club will grow strong again.

Live for today, dream of tomorrow and Learn from Yesterday. Lets all move on together and we can all make a difference.

rambler14
25/08/2008, 11:48 PM
Half-time draw sellers should be going around with buckets looking for donations rather than have season ticket holders pay at the gate.........if there was a bucket collection i'd probably empty my wallet into it, most people would donate handsomly to that.

don ramo
26/08/2008, 1:48 PM
Half-time draw sellers should be going around with buckets looking for donations rather than have season ticket holders pay at the gate.........if there was a bucket collection i'd probably empty my wallet into it, most people would donate handsomly to that.

butterflies are not accepted:D

marty
28/08/2008, 9:44 PM
Anybody giving predictions on this one,our odds prob dented (in a good way)with the draw away to harps so id imagine we are slight favourites,coleman or Greg should be more than capable of deputising for Gutsie and we have enough strength going forward so i think we can get something here--going for a bold 2 or 3 nil win the confidence would go right through the club with a result like this!!

MainManRam
28/08/2008, 9:53 PM
Anybody giving predictions on this one,our odds prob dented (in a good way)with the draw away to harps so id imagine we are slight favourites,coleman or Greg should be more than capable of deputising for Gutsie and we have enough strength going forward so i think we can get something here--going for a bold 2 or 3 nil win the confidence would go right through the club with a result like this!!

Love the confidence. Hope your right.

Come On You RAMS!!!!!

Lets get out and support the team.

And if everyone actually paid at the gate for a change it would make a small difference........;)

Ramblers to win 2-1 for me

don ramo
28/08/2008, 10:32 PM
were due a good result ill go with 3-1, go one down and comeback to win,

we need to be very vocal, from the start, roaring, intimidateing the ref ensureing he knows whats gonna happen if he tries anything,

c'mon lads weve notin to loose, get behind the lads and lets show what were made of:ball::ball::ball:

rambler14
28/08/2008, 11:35 PM
I might even make a triumphant return to the top of the stand and lend my voice to the little knackers:D

bellavistaman
29/08/2008, 12:28 PM
1-0 rams.

Very confident for this one, biggest game in a long time considering whats being going on, we need something to feel good about,alot of pressure on the team for this one..

6yardpunisha
29/08/2008, 1:54 PM
are we all going to pay in saturday night, the ones of us that have season tickets, i am anyway

bellavistaman
29/08/2008, 3:06 PM
are we all going to pay in saturday night, the ones of us that have season tickets, i am anyway

Big time , im going to pay 20, why not.

luka
29/08/2008, 3:57 PM
Big time , im going to pay 20, why not.

That's the spirit

don ramo
29/08/2008, 6:49 PM
theyll be watching ;)

luka
30/08/2008, 4:46 PM
Bags of noise tonight lads.............

rambler14
30/08/2008, 4:48 PM
Bags of noise tonight lads.............

Don't worry i'm making a return to the South stand tonight and i'm bringing a good few up with me. I'm even trying to get some famous faces to return.;)

marty
30/08/2008, 8:49 PM
Good second half performance from all the players,their heads seem to be at the right place anyway.Nice to see the goals spread out among the players Galway can have no complaints we should have put the same amount past them earlier in the season.Cant wait foe MNS somr quality finishing to look forward to.C"MON THR RAMS.

bellavistaman
31/08/2008, 12:38 AM
Wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!

Da-Mini
31/08/2008, 11:39 AM
CMon the RAMS!!!! :D
Have my season ticket but payed in. Nd what a game in return lol
Lally nd Kavanagh, 2 contenders for goal of the month right there. STUNNING!!! :)
Club need to pull together now. Big boost with this result.

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Redshanks
01/09/2008, 7:39 AM
Everyone I spoke to at the game (season ticket holders) paid at the gate. The one-off gesture wont be good enough though and will need to apply for the remaining 4 home games also. (and alot more)

it was a great start though and must have been relayed to the players at half time - payed off in spades!

Da-Mini
01/09/2008, 6:39 PM
Everyone I spoke to at the game (season ticket holders) paid at the gate. The one-off gesture wont be good enough though and will need to apply for the remaining 4 home games also. (and alot more)

it was a great start though and must have been relayed to the players at half time - payed off in spades!

Must say well done to everybody. Thats the sort of spirit we need to survive. If all us season ticket holders pay in the last 4 home games then weel make a fair amount of money. Probably not what we need but it all helps. And the players responded with a fantastic display. If the club can hopefully kick on from here now then safety is within our reach.
RAMBLERS TILL I DIE!!! :D