PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Electric Picnic 3 Day Ticket

jebus
21/08/2008, 4:31 PM
If there's one knocking around throw it my way lads, have to pick one for the girlfriend's brother. Cheers

kingdom hoop
21/08/2008, 7:52 PM
Since when are you going out with my sister? ;) :p

For those getting notions, I don't actually have a sister. Nor do I have a ticket for the Electric Picnic. I'd like a ticket though if there are any going. I'm fine for the sisters though, thanks.

jebus
22/08/2008, 8:01 AM
Since when are you going out with my sister? ;) :p

For those getting notions, I don't actually have a sister. Nor do I have a ticket for the Electric Picnic. I'd like a ticket though if there are any going. I'm fine for the sisters though, thanks.

Well I'm sorted and I might have one for you today as well Hoop, I'll give you a text later on if it comes through

kingdom hoop
22/08/2008, 3:54 PM
Oh I hope this comes through.... :eek:

Although there do seem to be plenty on eBay. No credit card though, so Jebus, I'm counting on you. You seem the reliable sort. :)

jebus
22/08/2008, 4:23 PM
Oh I hope this comes through.... :eek:

Although there do seem to be plenty on eBay. No credit card though, so Jebus, I'm counting on you. You seem the reliable sort. :)

At the moment there's a semi circle of you-me-my friend Sinead-her friend Natalie-Natalie's friend who has the ticket. Natalie is to get back to Sinead later on with the good news so I'll hopefully have word by tomorrow at the latest. And around the circle goes

kingdom hoop
22/08/2008, 4:27 PM
I'm dizzy!

So much so I'm not even sure if my fingers are crossed any more. :(

I'll hope for the best anyway. :)

Billsthoughts
31/08/2008, 10:05 AM
I have two wrist bands(bit of cellotape and bobs your uncle) for the vip section I wont be using today. free to anyone who wants them and can take them off me before lunchtime. am in crumlin.