PDA

View Full Version : Cork City

Marco
19/08/2008, 7:51 PM
Lads like them or loath them on Friday night Cork City play Bray & they need your support. We have Harps away & I don't think many will travel to Donegal, so if anyone if free why not head to the Cross & support them.

The league & us will be a poorer place if they fold, I have friends who work there, the players know each other, on Sept 20th we play them at home, allways a good crowd expected so it would be a shame if they go. Likewise City will do the same for us against Galway & promote that game to there fans... what do u think?

6yardpunisha
19/08/2008, 8:44 PM
Lads like them or loath them on Friday night Cork City play Bray & they need your support. We have Harps away & I don't think many will travel to Donegal, so if anyone if free why not head to the Cross & support them.

The league & us will be a poorer place if they fold, I have friends who work there, the players know each other, on Sept 20th we play them at home, allways a good crowd expected so it would be a shame if they go. Likewise City will do the same for us against Galway & promote that game to there fans... what do u think?

i think you listen to 96fm a lot as this idea was aired on monday

don ramo
19/08/2008, 10:19 PM
we are on tv friday night, yaey :cool:

drinkfeckarse
20/08/2008, 7:53 AM
Excellent idea Marco only for the fact the game is on TV. Plenty of City suppporters come down to Colmans regularly enough and it would be nice to return the favour occasionally.

ramsfan
20/08/2008, 6:33 PM
city will get another 1000 or so supporters friday but will they come back a 2 weeks later:confused:, people will pretend to be worried turn up once then return to there stool the following week

micls
20/08/2008, 6:57 PM
city will get another 1000 or so supporters friday but will they come back a 2 weeks later:confused:, people will pretend to be worried turn up once then return to there stool the following week

If it helps us through this period then i will sincerely thank them.

I prefer people who have goodwill towards the club and will come now and again to help put than people that never leave their barstool.

Thanks for the good wishes lads. Have been down in Colmans a good few times this year and will be again

bellavistaman
20/08/2008, 11:35 PM
if our match wasnt on tele id go alright, time to help each other out as much as possible