PDA

View Full Version : Racist GUFC fans

deecay
18/08/2008, 1:39 PM
I dont know who is worse,the fella's who stood beside the tg4 camera after our game with ye or the FAI.Two idiots in the crowd shouted 'do you want a bannana' at Mauro Almedia.Thats bad enough but I didnt hear any argueing or anything after that,so all the other fella's who were there singing didnt confront these idiots,who is worse?And then the FAI fine ye €300:rolleyes:

Go to sport,then go down to our game then 2hrs 11mins in

http://www.tg4.tv/default.aspx

deecay
18/08/2008, 2:34 PM
Just seen the thred in the EL section

GUISAUltra
18/08/2008, 3:29 PM
someone delete this thread please there is already one in another section

Conor H
18/08/2008, 4:38 PM
Paul wasn't it only a few years ago that ye had Nazi skinheads in yere ground standing proud beside a flag that easily could be deemed racist?

Puzzle factory quiet?

GUISAUltra
18/08/2008, 5:58 PM
ah yes i remember the tubbercurry nazis. surely people standing in the ground waving nazi emblems cant be deemed as appropriate behaviour.

deecay
18/08/2008, 6:05 PM
Paul wasn't it only a few years ago that ye had Nazi skinheads in yere ground standing proud beside a flag that easily could be deemed racist?
We can all bring up others past,this happened a few weeks back the nazi thing which I was not aware of happened years ago.Start a new thread if you want to dicuss them

Conor H
18/08/2008, 6:09 PM
We can all bring up others past,this happened a few weeks back the nazi thing which I was not aware of happened years ago.Start a new thread if you want to dicuss them

:confused:
What exactly do you feel needs to be discussed?
There's very little else that needs to be added tbh.GUFC have apologised and the FAI have fined us.Whether you agree with the severity of the sanction is irrelevant really.

deecay
18/08/2008, 6:15 PM
:confused:
What exactly do you feel needs to be discussed?
There's very little else that needs to be added tbh.GUFC have apologised and the FAI have fined us.Whether you agree with the severity of the sanction is irrelevant really.
This is a LOI forum,we discuss alot of LOI matters,many at length

Conor H
18/08/2008, 6:18 PM
This is a LOI forum,we discuss alot of LOI matters,many at length

:rolleyes:

This is a GUFC forum.

Take a break deecay...

deecay
18/08/2008, 8:14 PM
Your the one who brought up the nazi issue,I dont want it to be discussed?

GUISAUltra
18/08/2008, 9:15 PM
its pointless even having this thread running. anyone who wants to discuss the racism incident can do so in the el section where the main thread is

deecay
18/08/2008, 10:38 PM
its pointless even having this thread running. anyone who wants to discuss the racism incident can do so in the el section where the main thread is
I was just replying to a Conor H

GUISAUltra
19/08/2008, 3:58 PM
i know you were but there's 12 posts in this thread already and it should be done in the other section. no point in having 2 threads discussing the same topic