PDA

View Full Version : joke

don ramo
15/08/2008, 12:32 PM
this is certainly a joke

Cobh Ramblers were fined €50 as a result of a late start to the fixture v U.C.D. (27.07.08). (A Championship).

Cobh Ramblers were fined €150 for team misconduct (six players carded) v U.C.D. (27.07.08). (A Championship).

Cobh Ramblers were fined €500 as a result of an object been thrown at the referee v Bray Wanderers (26.07.08).

first, get rid of the retarted idea of the A championship, that E200 this week alone, not to mind we got hit a few weeks ago also,

second, even if we actually killed that muppet after the bray game we should be rewarded not punished, plus i dont recall anything been thrown

and martin cambridge is suspendid for 4 games, as a result of being sent off during the bray game

rambler14
15/08/2008, 12:39 PM
I certainly didn't see anything get thrown at that gimp Ian Stokes although if somebody had handed me a brick I wouldn't have hesitated.

Still after all that went on Stokes only got a week off and wasn't hit with a proper punishment like they gave Martin Cambridge..............This league is a joke and I don't think it'll be around much longer.

ramblers
15/08/2008, 1:22 PM
I was up at the dressing room when the ref walked off and didnt see anything thrown at him.

This is a joke they can put anything they want in the report and get you on the triple he not only did us out of 3 points we paid him to do it and then we get fined on top of that!!

the sub
15/08/2008, 1:40 PM
this is certainly a joke

first, get rid of the retarted idea of the A championship, that E200 this week alone, not to mind we got hit a few weeks ago also,

second, even if we actually killed that muppet after the bray game we should be rewarded not punished, plus i dont recall anything been thrown

and martin cambridge is suspendid for 4 games, as a result of being sent off during the bray game

Its not very often I reply to crap like this,
Firstly did you every think that fines re A league were like what happened at your Bray game (referee).
A league is the same as reserve football in most leagues your players get experence, you complain that your players are not up to standard when they play in the premier or 1st division league, how do you expect them to learn. Out of four games your A team played they won 3 and drew 1 =10POINT they share the 1st position with two other teams St Pats and UCD.

luka
15/08/2008, 2:23 PM
Out of four games your A team played they won 3 and drew 1 =10POINT they share the 1st position with two other teams St Pats and UCD.

Erm.......Right............ UCD 5 - 0 Ramblers

http://www.eircomloi.ie/the-divisions/a-championship/2008-season/league-tables/

bellavistaman
15/08/2008, 2:26 PM
This reminds me i must put up the report of last weeks game..

Where we had 3 sendings off. :D:D:D

the sub
15/08/2008, 2:48 PM
Erm.......Right............ UCD 5 - 0 Ramblers

http://www.eircomloi.ie/the-divisions/a-championship/2008-season/league-tables/

Yes first defeat as far as I know following week they came back and won 2-1

You can't win all the games look at city A team very very lucky to beat Limerick last week, did your team win 1-2 away against Limerick.
Also remember that game was away to UCD most of your players had to get up 6.30am to meet your bus travel 4/5 hours get off and play a match get back on the bus and arrive home I say about 10pm all for no pay.

Claret & Blue
15/08/2008, 3:47 PM
Its just another expense that clubs have to fork out for.

I agree it gives junior squad members the chance of 90 mins and not only substitute appearances with the senior squad but the travelling costs etc is another major expense.

Irish clubs and the loi in general seems to be on its knees. Shels have had their problems and ended up in division1, some clubs have vanished altogether, kildare players havnt been paid and are threatening strike, Cobh, Cork Sligo Galway, the list seems to go on and on.

don ramo
15/08/2008, 4:20 PM
we dont have problems, that is just blown out of poportion altogether,

i just do see the point of A league, when teh FAI clearly stated they were following the genisis report, which said we follow the scottish model, wheras we are following a hybrid scottish/spanish model,

i just think of it as an unnesesary expense,

plus how late was the game to say a fine was imposed

rambler14
15/08/2008, 9:35 PM
plus how late was the game to say a fine was imposed

............and why were Ramblers fined when the game was in the Belfield Bowl???

What are the bets Bohs won't be fined for tonights late start?:mad:

don ramo
15/08/2008, 11:05 PM
............and why were Ramblers fined when the game was in the Belfield Bowl???

What are the bets Bohs won't be fined for tonights late start?:mad:

A championship game was a home game

rambler14
15/08/2008, 11:07 PM
A championship game was a home game

No it wasn't.
It was up in Dublin the week after we played them in the Premier League.

don ramo
15/08/2008, 11:17 PM
No it wasn't.
It was up in Dublin the week after we played them in the Premier League.

i stand corrected, and say again WTF

DmanDmythDledge
15/08/2008, 11:22 PM
Because Cobh delayed the kick off obviously.