PDA

View Full Version : DUFC v Bohs - Kick off Time Change

RedHat
10/09/2003, 10:06 PM
Acting on advice from the Garda, Drogheda United's Quarter Final FAI Cup match versus Bohemians at 02 Park will now kick off at 5:00pm on Saturday the 13th of September.

Ultan
10/09/2003, 10:29 PM
If this is a wind up Redhat... I'll be as pi$$ed off as I will be if it's true!! Where did you hear this?

What is it with the Garda up there? Could they not of made this decision last week?

ger121
10/09/2003, 11:28 PM
Just watched eircom league on tv3 and the game is still down for 8pm. Didn't see anything on teletext either.

Ultan
11/09/2003, 9:03 AM
Nah, it's true. It's in the papers and on both official sites.
What a pain in the anal area.

d13bohs
13/09/2003, 12:15 PM
Its ridiculous, there are rules stating that the ko time must be announced a week before the game, this seems to have been ignored totally by the gardai, what a total overreaction, there has never been any trouble between Bohs and Drogheda, they are trying to drum up panic (I sense a Michael Moore style conspiracy here:cool: ) to get their extra overtime. *******s. Will they go down to the graveyard and the housing estate beside it to stop the local kids from throwing stones at the buses? Will they ****. They will do exactly what their Inchicore counterparts did, stand back and let it happen

(though the kickoff time suits me cos I can get the train up and back for free:D)

kdjaC
13/09/2003, 1:19 PM
Except for the short notice thats not a bad kick off time for the winning teams fans ,plenty of beer time later. Bohs if they win (please god no cos we get em in semis) will be back in city for 9pm ,Drogs will be out in the village at 9.

Not a bad evening all round may even catch Spanish game on later.

And a PL game on satelite at 3pm.

Damn thats a good day of beer n football :)

kdjac