PDA

View Full Version : sligo

naoise kennedy
08/08/2008, 10:23 PM
why do we play one up front,, pender man of match, kenny and duggan also had good games. ok it's another point gained but another terrible match. cawley unlucky with hitting cross bar late on, not much more from this match..

Stevo Da Gull
08/08/2008, 10:58 PM
A pretty poor game to watch with both teams giving the ball away a lot but a point's not bad, we'll need to pass the ball better next week but if we win that then things will be looking good.
Atmosphere was poor tonight, could leave you a bit down, plenty of frustrated fans. Not one to remember, but I suppose it's better than losing to Galway in the last minute.

Big game next week, Cmon the wanderers!

dublinwanderer
10/08/2008, 6:40 PM
why oh why oh why does eddie play with one up front at home to the likes of sligo???????? i hate it even when he does it against a big club at home. i dont mind it away to a big club but not at home. we havent been scoring goals of late (again) maybe this could be one of the reasons.... he has enough forwards to play upfront - use them eddie....

dundalk is a big game for us next week, i really hope the bray crowd get out in numbers for this, even though i think we might lose this one. :(