PDA

View Full Version : Fanzine - call for articles/contributions

redron
06/08/2008, 8:52 PM
Just putting a call-out for contributions to the next issue of Out on a Lim.
It would be good to have it out for the Dundalk match (friday 29th august -- deadline for submissions would have to be monday 25th).
If that's not possible, then for the Shels match on 12th september.

If anyone has anything that they want to write about, or good photos they have, or cartoons, or anything at all that might be suitable...

Even if you're not willing to write anything yourself, if you have any suggestions for what should be in the fanzine please let me know.
And any constructive criticism of the last issue would be much appreciated.

PM me here.

Ron.

Lim till i die
19/08/2008, 9:49 PM
BUMP!!

I have pages and pages of $hite, much of it libelous.

I'll have it on your desk Monday*

*The bonnet of Annes car.

redron
05/09/2008, 1:57 PM
It would be good to have it out for the Dundalk match (friday 29th august -- deadline for submissions would have to be monday 25th).
If that's not possible, then for the Shels match on 12th september.

If anyone has anything that they want to write about, or good photos they have, or cartoons, or anything at all that might be suitable...

Even if you're not willing to write anything yourself, if you have any suggestions for what should be in the fanzine please let me know.
And any constructive criticism of the last issue would be much appreciated.

PM me here.

Ron.

So, has anyone else got anything to get off their chests?
Put pen to paper or get typing...
If the fanzine is to be ready for the Shels match next friday, submissions will have to be in my hand/inbox by the time I get up on tuesday morning.

Ron.

John83
05/09/2008, 6:52 PM
If you're stuck at all, there's a 900 word Stig alternative history of Limerick FC you might like to use. It'd need an introduction to explain why it's there, but that should be easy enough. PM me if you'd like to use it.

redron
12/09/2008, 7:49 AM
Alas, due to being underwhelmed with contributions, the fanzine has been delayed.
Out next match, hopefully.
Get writing, lads!!!

jebus
13/09/2008, 1:03 PM
If you're stuck at all, there's a 900 word Stig alternative history of Limerick FC you might like to use. It'd need an introduction to explain why it's there, but that should be easy enough. PM me if you'd like to use it.

This could be interesting Ron. I'll try and knock something together about the Cork City situation tomorrow

A face
15/09/2008, 9:17 AM
This could be interesting Ron. I'll try and knock something together about the Cork City situation tomorrow

Ask someone from Cork to write it. There would be loads willing to do it for you i'd say.

A face
15/09/2008, 11:52 AM

PMs sent to you just now.

jebus
15/09/2008, 11:56 AM
Ask someone from Cork to write it. There would be loads willing to do it for you i'd say.

Good idea, I started in on a different article anyway (should be finished tonight Ron)