PDA

View Full Version : Banners

Éanna
08/09/2003, 8:40 PM
they seem to be the in thing right now. We had ours that got to rovers so much, pats and shels made silly and juvenile ones about us. Here's rovers latest against Bohs: here (http://www.srfcultras.net/season2003/scumsept/scumsept.html)
very good: "Bohs are the biggles club" LOL :D

dcnags
08/09/2003, 9:47 PM
when i first saw that i dion't think it was a match, i thoiught it was a mass break-out from mountjoy!!how do they get the money to make those signs?:D

Seriously though, is it just a **** load of wallpaper and a bucket of paint that are used?

fella
09/09/2003, 1:06 PM
I heard a thing from a dublin lad in work that the scum supporters (Ultra's or maybe some other group......nah probably just the Ultra's!!) invite english "firms" over to attend rovers games here.... the last photo there might add a bit of credence to that rumour.

pete
09/09/2003, 1:21 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
"Bohs are the biggles club" LOL :D

:D

Schumi
09/09/2003, 1:54 PM
Originally posted by fella
I heard a thing from a dublin lad in work that the scum supporters (Ultra's or maybe some other group......nah probably just the Ultra's!!) invite english "firms" over to attend rovers games here.... the last photo there might add a bit of credence to that rumour. I heard from someone that Cork fans are racists, that must be true too.:rolleyes:

fella
09/09/2003, 2:21 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
I heard from someone that Cork fans are racists, that must be true too.:rolleyes:

I'm a believer in not simply believing everything you hear hence my reference to what could be deemed as tangible proof of the "rumour".

I'm sure you'vehad the pleasure of visiting the X so presumable you realise talk of (great majority of) city fans being racist is rubbish.

on another topic - who's in line to take ye over now?

Schumi
09/09/2003, 2:35 PM
I'm sure you'vehad the pleasure of visiting the X so presumably you realise talk of (great majority of) city fans being racist is rubbish. I have indeed, 4 or 5 times and yes I do realise that most Cork fans (all that I've met anyway) are not racist. That's the point I was making; hear-say is usually bull$hit (and not just the band either :D). Hearing it from a guy in work hardly constitutes proof!

on another topic - who's in line to take ye over now? See here (http://foot.ie/t9813.htm).

fella
09/09/2003, 3:01 PM
I heard a thing from a dublin lad in work that the scum supporters (Ultra's or maybe some other group......nah probably just the Ultra's!!) invite english "firms" over to attend rovers games here.... the last photo there might add a bit of credence to that rumour.

Schumi

look at what I said - the last photo on Eanna's link is what I suggested gave some level of credence to the rumour. That's all.

Best of luck with the new appoinment.

Schumi
09/09/2003, 3:07 PM
the last photo on Eanna's link is what I suggested gave some level of credence to the rumour. That's all. Yeah fair enough but as far as I know from looking at bohs and Rovers MBs that BFC RAF flag was by Rovers fans slagging Bohs for playing an RAF team in Cyprus or somewhere in pre-season.

Macy
09/09/2003, 3:38 PM
Yeah fair enough but as far as I know from looking at bohs and Rovers MBs that BFC RAF flag was by Rovers fans slagging Bohs for playing an RAF team in Cyprus or somewhere in pre-season.
It was during the special olympics break when Bohs went out there for a training camp. They played the local neighbourhood british RAF team there..... Infairness to Rovers, they've been taking sh!t for years for using a RUC/PSNI field for training one time during a pre-season tour.....

fella
09/09/2003, 4:17 PM
Yeah fair enough but as far as I know from looking at bohs and Rovers MBs that BFC RAF flag was by Rovers fans slagging Bohs for playing an RAF team in Cyprus or somewhere in pre-season.

oh ok, didn't know that.

PS What the hell you doing looking at Bohs & Rovers MB's ?!!??