PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Charity plug for tomorrow night (Thursday 07/08))

jebus
06/08/2008, 10:16 AM
The girlfriend is taking off to work in a children's shelter in Ecuador for 3 months, starting in September and she organised a deal with the Laughter Lounge, near O'Connell Bridge in Dublin, for a fundraiser. Basically they have an offer for charitable causes where they sell the person/charity a set amount of tickets at a reduced rate for the person/charity to sell on at the regular Laughter Lounge cost price (€25). All profits go to the charity.

So anyway, back on topic, my girlfriend has one of these going on tomorrow and she has a few tickets left so I said I'd post this up here. Patrick McDonnell (Father Ted, Naked Camera), Colm O'Regan and Mark Swan are the comedians on the night, doors open at 7pm, free cocktail before 7.30, with doors closing at 8.30 (no entrance after 8.30). Any takers can pm myself and I can meet you today or tomorrow, if you are going in support of this make sure to get the tickets off me to, any tickets sold on the door are solely for the club's profits. Cheers guys.

Bluebeard
06/08/2008, 10:29 AM
The girlfriend is taking off to work in a children's shelter in Ecuador for 3 months, starting in September and she organised a deal with the Laughter Lounge, near O'Connell Bridge in Dublin, for a fundraiser. Basically they have an offer for charitable causes where they sell the person/charity a set amount of tickets at a reduced rate for the person/charity to sell on at the regular Laughter Lounge cost price (€25). All profits go to the charity.

So anyway, back on topic, my girlfriend has one of these going on tomorrow and she has a few tickets left so I said I'd post this up here. Patrick McDonnell (Father Ted, Naked Camera), Colm O'Regan and Mark Swan are the comedians on the night, doors open at 7pm, free cocktail before 7.30, with doors closing at 8.30 (no entrance after 8.30). Any takers can pm myself and I can meet you today or tomorrow, if you are going in support of this make sure to get the tickets off me to, any tickets sold on the door are solely for the club's profits. Cheers guys.

So let me get this right: You want loads of people to help to raise money to get rid of your girlfriend for three months.

New temp in the office Jebus?

jebus
06/08/2008, 11:57 AM
So let me get this right: You want loads of people to help to raise money to get rid of your girlfriend for three months.

New temp in the office Jebus?

:D:D:D

Yes