PDA

View Full Version : Jesper Jorgensen

Maroon 7
03/08/2008, 3:58 AM
http://www.bold.dk/snak/index.php?action=thread&id=680664

My Danish could be better but here's a discussion about our new boy if anyone can find a decent translation.:D

ifk101
03/08/2008, 10:41 AM
My Danish is ok :D

In the forum it's pretty much talk about Galway the city - pubs and beer, the usual craic. One guy, who has just returned from a trip to Galway, mentions "Roisin Dubh" and how he'll give up on England once he gets a Guinness in his hands there. Nothing much about his qualities as a player except that he looked good in an away match in Velje last year.

In the article, he wants to use Galway as a springboard into English football. He wants to try something different and he thinks playing at Galway will increase his chances of a move to England. He's signed until the end of the year.

Jaws!
03/08/2008, 10:50 AM
Hahaha, they're spending more time discussing drinking in Galway and visiting the Aran Islands thean they are talking about Jørgensen......

There's a brief quote elsewhere on the page where says he reckons the Eircom League is about at the same level as the Danish 1. division.

I think he'll be a decent signing, he did well for Kolding last year. Him and Glynn up front could do some real damage if they get good service

Terry
03/08/2008, 11:19 AM
Hahaha, they're spending more time discussing drinking in Galway and visiting the Aran Islands thean they are talking about Jørgensen......

There's a brief quote elsewhere on the page where says he reckons the Eircom League is about at the same level as the Danish 1. division.

I think he'll be a decent signing, he did well for Kolding last year. Him and Glynn up front could do some real damage if they get good service

I wonder if hes originally from kolding ? I would love to know if all my old haunts are still going strong?

GuisaSaigon
03/08/2008, 12:40 PM
Galway er ****ehyggelig
I don't know what "****ehyggelig" means but it cant be good!

Jaws!
03/08/2008, 4:36 PM
its roughly the equivalent of "f*****g great craic"