PDA

View Full Version : Davoren

GuisaSaigon
01/08/2008, 11:49 PM
Iarfhlaith Davoren is back with us and by all acounts had a great game against Harps tonight. How did he do at the Flansiro lads?

Rocky77
02/08/2008, 1:08 AM
I seem to recall a young fella by that name, now hold on let me think...

Any time I saw him he was class. Definitely too good for the First, he'll do well.

RonnieB
02/08/2008, 11:11 AM
Fantastic player a real shame to see him go.

Martinho II
02/08/2008, 7:38 PM
iarlaith davoren iarlaith davoren
runnin down the wing
longford town will sing
iarliath davoren!
:)
legend in his short spell with us.. his best performance was against sportin fingal on the openin day of the season when he scored two goals! a cult hero in section o he was way too good for the first division!

GuisaSaigon
02/08/2008, 9:36 PM
Yeah, always liked him but he he didn't get much of a look in last season with Derek O'Brien in the team. Listening to the commentary of the Harps game they said he has come back a better player. Any chance ye'd take John Fitzgerald for a while? he could do with coming back a better player too!

Well done on the win lads, hope I dont see ye next year!

sparkey
06/08/2008, 9:13 AM
iarlaith davoren iarlaith davoren
runnin down the wing
longford town will sing
iarliath davoren!
:)
legend in his short spell with us.. his best performance was against sportin fingal on the openin day of the season when he scored two goals! a cult hero in section o he was way too good for the first division!

Legend???. Definitely wouldn’t use that term to describe his time with us. Best of a mediocre Bunch all right

Cabs88
13/08/2008, 9:33 PM
Davoren is technically very good, has a great first touch, but can be greedy at times. Hope he does well at Galway, sound lad