PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle are no better than Barton

Denis The Red
01/08/2008, 2:28 PM
I know it's been discussed before but I can't believe Newcastle are defending that thug Barton against an FA charge of misconduct. It's bad enough they're giving the toe-rag a second chance to play football when he dosen't deserve it but now they want to know what took the FA so long in bringing up the charge. The cheek.

stojkovic
01/08/2008, 8:06 PM
Joey Barton quote ;

"The first day is the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in, hand you your uniform and force you to pose for the photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at you. That´s when you know it´s for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it. That´s when it hits home. That´s when you realise you´ve signed for Newcastle."

gordongekko
01/08/2008, 8:08 PM
Joey Barton quote ;

"The first day is the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in, hand you your uniform and force you to pose for the photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at you. That´s when you know it´s for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it. That´s when it hits home. That´s when you realise you´ve signed for Newcastle."

Thats brilliant

Closed Account 2
11/08/2008, 12:37 PM
Joey Barton quote ;

Post of the year.

shakermaker1982
11/08/2008, 2:38 PM
made me laugh!!!

Over the post
11/08/2008, 3:40 PM
Me too when I read it in the Guardian the other week.

stojkovic
11/08/2008, 4:03 PM
Me too when I read it in the Guardian the other week.

Well Joseph hardly quoted it to me now did he !

rambler14
05/09/2008, 3:31 PM
Been given a 12 game ban with 6 suspended for his assault on the Ousmane Dabo by the FA.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4101667,00.html

He really is the scum of the earth at the moment and should seriously consider quitting football IMO.

superfrank
05/09/2008, 7:26 PM
Didn't stop Jason Hughes...

rambler14
06/09/2008, 9:30 AM
Didn't stop Jason Hughes...

Do u mean Lee Hughes?:confused:

superfrank
06/09/2008, 11:47 AM
Do u mean Lee Hughes?:confused:
Yeah, got his name mixed up.