PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Switzerland Tickets?

Alan k
31/08/2003, 10:08 AM
Any 1 got 2 spare tickets to swiss v ireland,have trip booked but got let down on the tickets,please help if you can

Fun_mac_Cool
01/09/2003, 1:47 PM
Desperately seeking Tickets for the Switzerland Vs. Ireland match.

We are genuine fans who have followed the team in Germany, Italy, USA and Japan & Korea and can't get tickets for this game. Flights and accomodation already booked.

Can anyone help ?

Tried the FAI, Tried the Swiss FA, Tried ticketcorner.ch

Ref
01/09/2003, 1:53 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Vetinari
Fairy Nuff. I asked because we have a fierce influx of users at the moment - I've deleted nearly 200 users in the past couple of weeks yet we're back over 1300 again - and I was wondering if that was why they were coming here.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Joe
probably got more to do with ireland tickets

:D :D

Dodge
05/09/2003, 12:27 PM
If you're going to post here looking for tickets to the Switzerland game, please realise that people here are huge football fans are unlikely to have tickets and not want them. Having said that, you're welcome to try but please stick to this one thread.

Barna Bee
05/09/2003, 2:30 PM
I posted this already but if you are willing to part with CHF 280 about GBP220 for a pair of Cat 3 tickets for the Swiss game you can still apply online at www.euroteam.info

Otherwise , I reckon you could find yourself getting p1ssed on Swiss beer in a bar outside the stadium.

Don't really know why none of you guys bought tickets on the 23rd of Aug when they went on sale on ticketcorner.ch

If you had been reading this site it was clear what to do with instructions of how to register in English from other posters here.

Anyway no point in giving out but those were the facts .

tiktok
05/09/2003, 3:22 PM
Originally posted by Barna Bee
Don't really know why none of you guys bought tickets on the 23rd of Aug when they went on sale on ticketcorner.ch

to be fair Barna Bee, they sold out in an hour or something and not everyone has access to a pc at eight o'clock on a saturday morning, especially one fast enough to deal with all the traffic on that site at that time.

Barna Bee
12/09/2003, 3:44 PM
Just checked ebay.ch, there are loads of tickets for the game available there , you will need to be decent at German or famiar with ebay to bid for them, and yet again prepare to be fleeced.

Kerryman
16/09/2003, 3:56 PM
I was at my computer on Saturday 23 rd. August, having registered as a member the previous day, but the traffic was so heavy that you couldn't get in.
I also had relations in germany trying to access the site but they couldn't either.

If anyone has a ticket to spare I'd appreciate a call on 087 2329350

machuge3
03/10/2003, 12:26 PM
Lads
Apparently there are loads of tickets for sale.
I have bought 2 on e-bay (165ea) and have bid for two more, please don't bid for lot no.3629711626 - seller - Suomi73. I am the highest bidder on this now and don't want competition!!!
E-bay is fairly safe, try checkout his email address. do a search on google and you should get the name of his company if its a business address.
i.e. my seller was @ubs.com. I did a search for ubs and its a big Investment bank known worldwide.

If you can't understand German go to www.altavista.com and click on translate. There it will translate everything for you.
alternatively wait till you get over, I here there are many tickets but at a cost.
If you are going to bid on ebay, on Sunday there are 26 tickets up for auction. Again don't bid on mine! thanks.

PS did anybody here any news on what checks they will have for irish going in on the Swiss end. Can we wear our green???

wws
08/10/2003, 12:08 PM
u can wear the green but you will be quizzed on details of swiss foreign policy in pre war europe and on basic watch and cuckoo clock maintenance for beginners

all in three languages of course

dereek
08/10/2003, 10:40 PM
i spoke with the manager of the irish bar in Basel yesterday
she's from cork so shes sound.
she told me that tickets are poping up all over the place
she paid 120swiss f for a 70sf ticket but she regretts it now as a there are a lot for face value going around.
best tip she had is to get to basel friday before most fans come
all tickets are for the swiss end ! but who cares.
B.T.W.
I was one of the lucky 200 fans who got tickets from the FAI
i go to all home and away games
all citys home games and as maney away games as iam let [childern duties] The Fai have there critics but but this fan thinks there the biss.
at least for another while anyway