PDA

View Full Version : Harps Game on TG4

chimpster
29/07/2008, 9:57 PM
FINALLY!!! The match in Ballybofey on 22nd August will be broadcast live on TG4. :)

rambler14
29/07/2008, 10:09 PM
Praise Jesus!..............now I have good excuse not to go up!

bellavistaman
30/07/2008, 12:47 AM
Thank **** couldnt get the day off work, oh gonna be a good night head out at 6, rams harps, 3 points, then up to the gaa for the wolfe tones, happy days.

Redshanks
30/07/2008, 8:26 AM
Is that points as in a win for Ramblers Bella, or did you mean you were going to drink 3 pints and then head up to the GAA with your Rams top on for the Wolfetones?

I have tickets for that one myself. There is a strong rumour doing the rounds that they are going to Decommission their instruments after the show! -:D

bellavistaman
30/07/2008, 5:01 PM
Is that points as in a win for Ramblers Bella, or did you mean you were going to drink 3 pints and then head up to the GAA with your Rams top on for the Wolfetones?

I have tickets for that one myself. There is a strong rumour doing the rounds that they are going to Decommission their instruments after the show! -:D

ah rams get 3 points, we have alot more, ya joinin myself and krusty so redshanks??

The Rebel Ram
31/07/2008, 4:41 PM
Most important thing, do we get much bobs for the game?

rambler14
31/07/2008, 4:53 PM
Most important thing, do we get much bobs for the game?

Everybody is entitled to TV Rights money which as far as I know the club received at the start of the season.

Redshanks
01/08/2008, 7:28 AM
I'm told its worth abour 2K to the club -just pay for the bus trip!

luka
01/08/2008, 7:39 AM
To be honest lads, what was made from the game isn't a matter for public discussion. We can rest assured that a tidy sum has been banked from the entire event which will go a long way to keeping the club afloat. We shouldn't be concerned about precise figures though. If the Club decide to make the figure public then we'll know, otherwise I'd say it's a case of waiting until the next AGM to find out.

Cici900
01/08/2008, 8:47 AM
Prob willl head up to that anysways

ramsfan
01/08/2008, 9:34 AM
To be honest lads, what was made from the game isn't a matter for public discussion. We can rest assured that a tidy sum has been banked from the entire event which will go a long way to keeping the club afloat. We shouldn't be concerned about precise figures though. If the Club decide to make the figure public then we'll know, otherwise I'd say it's a case of waiting until the next AGM to find out.

sunderland game or finnharps?

luka
01/08/2008, 10:04 AM
OOPS. Posted in the wrong thread.............

The Rebel Ram
01/08/2008, 12:26 PM
Feck, i thought we only needed 2k to sort us out there, i was gonna sell the car and be the Roman Abramovich of Ramblers:D:rolleyes::D