PDA

View Full Version : whos got best strike force in 1st div

sporting
29/07/2008, 3:18 PM
i think fingals is the best. doyle and hynes have 20 between them from 23 games. if they can contine this along with our great defence. deans and byrne. i think we'll win the league.

brianw82
29/07/2008, 4:11 PM
Half of Doyle's goals have been penalties, though.

sporting
29/07/2008, 4:20 PM
Half of Doyle's goals have been penalties, though.
yes 7 penalties. but you have to put them away, jus look at ucd, they've had 11 this year only scoring 1. if they had a striker than could convert them, they'd be a lot higher in yhe league. a peno is still a goal. im sure all the top strikers in leagues would get a fair amount of pens or tap in. but the scoring charts dont say doyle 12 goals but 7 wore pens

monutdfc
29/07/2008, 4:26 PM
Flood and Freeman at Shelbourne are the best imo

jinxy lilywhite
29/07/2008, 4:29 PM
.......this along with our great defence. deans and byrne. .

Chris Deans a great defender... Fu*k Off

The man in tights has scored 5 goals. That all.
When Doyle played for us last season all he ever did was score a goal. after that he never pushed for a second. Was willing to settle for one. Doyle isn't prolific enough.
And Hynes- you know my opinion on hynes3

From what i've seen I think Sheehan of Limerick will be the top scorer

sporting
29/07/2008, 4:30 PM
Flood and Freeman at Shelbourne are the best imo
i'd disagree, y would keely sign a 2 strikers if he thought they wore the best!! and this was be4 bistos injury

sporting
29/07/2008, 4:32 PM
Chris Deans a great defender... Fu*k Off

The man in tights has scored 5 goals. That all.
When Doyle played for us last season all he ever did was score a goal. after that he never pushed for a second. Was willing to settle for one. Doyle isn't prolific enough.
And Hynes- you know my opinion on hynes3

From what i've seen I think Sheehan of Limerick will be the top scorer
deans a very good young defender, has 23 underage caps alt of them as captain. and doyle has and hynes has 8 thats the best strke rate in 1st div

The Lilywhites
jus look at ucd, they've had 11 this year only scoring 1.

:confused::confused::confused:

Louth4sam
Flood and freeman have scored 20
Doyle and Hynes have scored 18 (7 pens)

How in gods name are Doyle and Hynes the best strikeforce?? When Doyle has only scored 5 from open play and Hynes only has one more? One of our midfielders have more goals than him.

Flood is definitely the best striker in the league with Freeman chipping in with some goals too so they are easily the best strike force

paulie_walnuts
29/07/2008, 4:36 PM
This is getting stupid, Fingal fans bringing up stupid topics about them being the bestest.

And this stupid text speak, 'be4' and 'wore'. grow some hairs ffs.

Louth4sam
29/07/2008, 4:37 PM
deans a very good young defender, has 23 underage caps alt of them as captain. and doyle has and hynes has 8 thats the best strke rate in 1st div

Couldn't really understand your gibberish but i what i think you are trying to say is Doyle and Hynes are the top scorers in the league. Well not only can you not write but you cant add either.

13 Anto Flood
12 Robbie Doyle
7 Jamie Duffy
7 David Freeman
7 Vinnie Sullivan
6 Trevor Vaughan
6 Gary Sheehan
6 Darren McKenna
6 Peter Hynes
6 Willie John Kiely
5 David Cassidy
5 Conan Byrne
4 John Flanagan
4 Tiarnan Mulvenna

paulie_walnuts
29/07/2008, 4:38 PM
And consider that Philly Hughes scored over 20 for us 2 seasons ago and they wore, sorry i mean were... nearly (I think) all from play. So your argument about penalties is weak.

sporting
29/07/2008, 4:54 PM
Couldn't really understand your gibberish but i what i think you are trying to say is Doyle and Hynes are the top scorers in the league. Well not only can you not write but you cant add either.

13 Anto Flood
12 Robbie Doyle
7 Jamie Duffy
7 David Freeman
7 Vinnie Sullivan
6 Trevor Vaughan
6 Gary Sheehan
6 Darren McKenna
6 Peter Hynes
6 Willie John Kiely
5 David Cassidy
5 Conan Byrne
4 John Flanagan
4 Tiarnan Mulvenna
hynes has 2 in cup against cobh which takes it to 20.

Louth4sam
29/07/2008, 4:58 PM
League goals! You said the top strikeforce in the 1st division the cup isnt the 1st division.

sporting
29/07/2008, 5:00 PM
League goals! You said the top strikeforce in the 1st division the cup isnt the 1st division.
yes it is its a compition thats played in the league season.

paulie_walnuts
29/07/2008, 5:35 PM
Sporting cracks me up, he's a halfwit :D :D

Nesta99
29/07/2008, 6:00 PM
Sporting you are becoming very annoying....newbie syndrome?? and not because you're a Sporting fan your dedication is admirable! Leave the text talk to texts and stop starting pointless threads in attempt to justify yourself! You will learn that objectivity is less painfull than blind faith:(

TheFingallian
29/07/2008, 6:12 PM
Hynes has 5 in the league. One was falsely attributed to him.

KevB76
29/07/2008, 6:44 PM
Hynes has 5 in the league. One was falsely attributed to him.

Likewise for Gary Sheehan

LeixlipRed
30/07/2008, 1:34 AM
It's possible that money has been diverted from the "Fingal remedial programme" to fund Sporting's promotion push...