PDA

View Full Version : Less said the better i suppose?

Splurge
29/07/2008, 11:22 AM
What did youse make of last night?
We started well and should have been able to win but in fairness to Kildare they did create the best chances, one of which they took. They did a good job forcing Sinnot out of the game and into harmless positions.
We allways seem to look poor against weaker sides where as we raise our game against the better ones.

I tought our wide men provided little or nothing (although KK who had the goal disallowed at leaste put a bit of effort in, as opposed to his counterpart on the opposite wing,), Sinnot and Patsy tried but could make no leeway, Furlong was again impressive in his movement and i cant wait to see him and Murphy play together. The back 4 and keeper looked solid enough.

Anyway onwards and upwards.
Whats the story with the absentees? Marty, Ducker(????), Murphy, Lawlor, Larkin?

passinginterest
29/07/2008, 12:15 PM
Three of the four missing were on the injured list. The other seems to have stormed off in a huff.

Kildare are fast becoming a bogey side, the display against them at Station Road was abysmal. On the positive side the last 6 games have all only had a goal max in them and reports have suggested that we're creating a lot more chances than in the past. Playing with 4 at the back definitely seems to have restored some confidence to the defenders. Next couple of matches are very tough so hopefully the performance levels can be lifted again. It would be a shame to be going into the Cork game on the back of a poor spell.

Sniffer
29/07/2008, 3:03 PM
Anyone know who reffed this game? Not mentioned in reports I've seen.

Youths4Ever
29/07/2008, 6:52 PM
Not impressed with last night at all. after the last few weeks and good performances Kildare are teams we must and should be beating.

Back four looked good, Kyle was unlucky and will have probably have long spell on the side line thinks he damaged ligament's.

Think JFOC is much more efficient when on left wing rather than left back. Gavin seems likes he only wants to play well against bigger teams and does not seem to try when playing lower teams. Danny did a lot of off the ball last night as well and is developing that part of his game more.

Anyway onwards and upwards.
Whats the story with the absentees? Marty, Ducker(????), Murphy, Lawlor, Larkin?
Marty - injured
Ducker stormed off or story goes :confused:
Murphy - injured in training few weeks ago
Lawlor - injured having knee surgery
Larkin - injured

oldyouth
29/07/2008, 8:03 PM
I don't know who he was Sniffer but he was an absolute joke. Having said that, there is no way he was responsible for the result last night. That's down to us to sort out

Splurge
29/07/2008, 8:27 PM

Some fat ****er from Cork.

Splurge
29/07/2008, 9:33 PM
Just looking back through the Kildare meetings

P7 W0 D3 L4 F6 A13

7 games and never beaten them!!!!

oldyouth
30/07/2008, 7:39 AM
Just looking back through the Kildare meetings

P7 W0 D3 L4 F6 A13

7 games and never beaten them!!!!
And they have won 3 games this season, with 2 of them against us