PDA

View Full Version : sunderland fans game

ramsfan
27/07/2008, 9:38 PM
how did it go today?

Da-Mini
27/07/2008, 9:45 PM
They didnt turn up. :(
But we had a match ourselves which was a good laugh. Not that big a crowd though.

ramsfan
27/07/2008, 10:18 PM
bad form

rambler14
27/07/2008, 10:20 PM
I thought it was a very respectable crowd and I thoroughly enjoyed the day.

What about luka rolling back the years with his Cantonaesque chipped goal in the first half?:eek: then scoring a bullet header and finally putting a stamp on his inclusion in the 1st team tomorrow night by becoming a real Ramblers player and missing a penalty!:D

It finished 9-5 to what I can only describe as the Springfield Senior Team against a team of Ramblers legends including myself!:D

I have to say that at least 3 of their goals were offside and it was later admitted by the referee that the incidents in question were OFFSIDE!.............standards eh???

bellavistaman
28/07/2008, 1:18 AM
The referee said nothing tonight and thats a fact, bull**** away and as for springfield seniors there was 4 springfield seniors out there today, myself andrew sexton and sean geary so get your facts right R14 before you throw out such accusations.

ramsfan
28/07/2008, 4:46 AM
looks like there was a bit of needle in the game:D

Redshanks
28/07/2008, 11:07 AM
R-14, you have truly entered the hall of fame of Ramblers Legends. I got a lovely snap of you making a first class save in the first half. Mind you, I missed the second half and judging by the eventual scoreline, you must have too. I also got a nice one of Bella swinging his leg like Michael Flatley. I only got a long-range one of Luka and wasnt fast enough on the draw to get his left foot chip on goal in the first half. I put that performance down to his diet of cider. You all should have had a sniffter before lining out!:D

rambler14
28/07/2008, 4:03 PM
The referee said nothing tonight and thats a fact, bull**** away and as for springfield seniors there was 4 springfield seniors out there today, myself andrew sexton and sean geary so get your facts right R14 before you throw out such accusations.

Speaking of offside you got a lovely goal that was at least 3 yards offside!

bellavistaman
29/07/2008, 2:36 AM
Speaking of offside you got a lovely goal that was at least 3 yards offside!

I disnt score at all boy, ye still would have lost by 3 though.

luka
29/07/2008, 12:31 PM
I spent most of my day yesterday between the Doc's and the A&E Dept. Knee is damaged and out for 6 weeks. Gives me time to reflect on my spotter technique anyway.

Redshanks
29/07/2008, 1:37 PM
Feck, Hendo will have to look out for another new striker so!

luka
29/07/2008, 1:58 PM
Feck, Hendo will have to look out for another new striker so!

Yeah, bit of a shame for him alright but I suppose there's always next year. I must get on to Inside Cobh and see if I can get the photos

outside in
05/08/2008, 5:08 PM
Yeah, bit of a shame for him alright but I suppose there's always next year. I must get on to Inside Cobh and see if I can get the photos
any reason why sunderland never turned luka????