PDA

View Full Version : Lets all e-mail MNS.......

rambler14
27/07/2008, 10:46 AM
to try and get them to go into detail on how bad Ian Stokes' performence was last night.
I've already e-mailed them and I encourage all of you to do the same.

I urge you to highlight the disgraceful attempt at refereeing made by Ian Stokes and his assistant Ken Hennessey in the Cobh Ramblers vs Bray Wanderers game. Show your normal highlights package but please call attention to his disgraceful attempt at refereeing as his performence on Saturday night was proof that the referees are making up the rules as they go along!

ramblers
27/07/2008, 11:18 AM
I bet they wont show much of this match so it is pointless excersice. I am trying to figure out if the linesman saw something wrong with the penalty call why did he not just keep his flag up and call the ref over?? He went to the position a linesman would for the penalty to be taken.

The goal that was disallowed the linesman gave the goal when he was closer to the play then the ref.

I am going to review MNS to see was there something us mere mortals missed to try an figure out how we lost this match!!

jebus
27/07/2008, 11:24 AM
Gonna watch MNS for the first time since the first show aired to catch this. Wouldn't hold my breath on them standing up for Cobh though lads

bellavistaman
27/07/2008, 11:27 AM
Gonna watch MNS for the first time since the first show aired to catch this. Wouldn't hold my breath on them standing up for Cobh though lads

Exactly especially roody, he must want hendos job or something.

The Rebel Ram
27/07/2008, 12:23 PM
I mailed them a big rant at 8am this morning, recon I'll have another few sent by the end of the day, rage is stilll burning............:mad:

A face
27/07/2008, 9:22 PM
If you ever had a case to raise an issue with a reffing performance then it is now.

mns@rte.ie .... two mins and let them know that you are ticked off over this.

I would have lost the rag altogether if that happened to City. You were robbed, no other way to describe it.

ramsfan
27/07/2008, 9:37 PM
done...:mad:

bellavistaman
28/07/2008, 1:08 AM
If you ever had a case to raise an issue with a reffing performance then it is now.

mns@rte.ie .... two mins and let them know that you are ticked off over this.

I would have lost the rag altogether if that happened to City. You were robbed, no other way to describe it.

Thank you A Face.. I always thought you worked foro MNS the way you post up every week, and i acknowldege i was wrong. If MNs dont highlight that match the league is in big trouble, i heard REF FM's bigired bench had over forty complaints tonight, and the producer of the show emailed every message onto MNS, hope they highlight this.

Not even roddy can turn this around.

Battery Rover
28/07/2008, 9:03 AM
When he reffed our match against Dundalk I also emailed a complaint about his decisions in that game plus I also sent footage of the game they didn't even mention it. Seeing as it has happened again with him they might highlight the poor decisions this time.

Redshanks
28/07/2008, 10:56 AM
There are reasons why they dont highlight these things. We are not a Dublin club to begin with and they are not there to take on the establishment - the big heads who pay their wages through RTE. I too emailed MNS and told them what I thought of the said match incidents, but also what I thought of their very select show. They will either bin my email or sit up and take note of their own twisted failings!

ramsfan
28/07/2008, 1:55 PM
probably right they dont give a crap about small clubs like us :mad:

Cici900
28/07/2008, 3:28 PM
ive emailed them a nice letter.........not:mad::mad:

rambler14
28/07/2008, 4:05 PM
If Red Fm have e-mailed at least 40 then i'd say they've received about 60 complaints and should take notice.