PDA

View Full Version : Match V Waterford

Keen2win
25/07/2008, 12:03 PM
I'm not expecting much from this because of our recent form...

Many heading down to this?

Are the supporters club running the bus?

Blueandproud
25/07/2008, 1:28 PM
I am looking forward to this.

I fancy us to win 2 - 0, with the goals
coming from Vinnie Sullivan and Dave Warren

COME ON BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonnieB
25/07/2008, 5:27 PM
I don't hold much hope of even a draw from this.

RockofGibraltar
25/07/2008, 8:39 PM
jesus 4 nil :(

Martinho II
25/07/2008, 9:17 PM
its the first game I have missed all season... couldnt get time off work due to so many people gettin holidays...im so glad i didnt go down??

what the **** has gone wrong over the last five games??was anyone from this forum at the game tonight.. with every passin week our home gates are gettin smaller and smaller. we only got 250 people last week.. :mad:

RonnieB
25/07/2008, 10:14 PM
it is going to get a hell of a lot worse... Dundalk will turn us over for fun, we then goto limerick in full form another lossI hope not but lets be realistic and then Kildare at home if we do not win that match................

Keen2win
26/07/2008, 12:46 AM
I am just back from the game...

AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL...

To start sh!t crowd. Bout 5 normal supporters from Longford not counting backroomstaff...

They got off the mark quick and got a goal (harshly) ruled offside soon after. Their second was DEFINATELY offside. At half time Aaron went in shouting for all to hear. The third was sh!te defending (I think they all were bar the fourth-hard to remember). The fourth was probably goal of the season. Nice control, hits on the bounce from ?30 yards into top corner...

The defending was useless, the midfield were letting people through left, right and center and the forwards done nothin although they didnt have much chances...

The Positives:
That Odelade lad came on in the second half and was the only one who looked as if he cared. Had some nice touches and probably created more chances than had been done before he came on. He deserves to start against Dundalk.

:o:mad::mad:

SH!T

Rocky77
26/07/2008, 11:25 AM
Is it time for Vinny to tog out? Experience to try to steady the ship?

stann
26/07/2008, 12:11 PM
They got off the mark quick and got a goal (harshly) ruled offside soon after. Their second was DEFINATELY offside. At half time Aaron went in shouting for all to hear. The third was sh!te defending (I think they all were bar the fourth-hard to remember). The fourth was probably goal of the season. Nice control, hits on the bounce from ?30 yards into top corner...

The defending was useless, the midfield were letting people through left, right and center and the forwards done nothin although they didnt have much chances...

The Positives:
That Odelade lad came on in the second half and was the only one who looked as if he cared. Had some nice touches and probably created more chances than had been done before he came on. He deserves to start against Dundalk.

:D
Thought the offside claim for the first goal up in your place was more than a bit dodgy, but this...
Bermingham was a minimum of 4 YARDS onside when Luke Fitz sent him away. 4 YARDS! Not marginal. Not close. The length of a small car!
The reason he got through your centre backs so easily, from a position 4 yards outside them, is that they were so far apart you could have got a bus through them.

You were unlucky in that you ran into a team that finally had pretty much everyone playing really well at the same time, probably for the first time this season.
You're right about Oladele though, he looked far and away your biggest threat when he came on, and may be a bit of a find if ye use him right. I wouldn't be too pessimistic just yet, there are some good players there, they just weren't allowed get going last night.

sligoman
26/07/2008, 1:03 PM
Did Wexler II(Weiss) play?

stann
26/07/2008, 2:53 PM
Came on for the last five minutes only.