PDA

View Full Version : Banner on stadium

TT-87
04/09/2003, 10:50 AM
Hello.
I'm fan of Dynamo Moscow and Russian team. My friend goinng to to the game in Dublin this saturday. We did a banner with slogan "Russia, Presnya. We are together." and our site url - fcgora.narod.ru everything in russian except url. He has a ticket at North block. I think all guests from Russia will be there. The banner 5 metres long and 1 and a half height. So i have a question: is it possible to place a banner at the block? is there railings? or how it possible to tie the banner? any problems with police?
Thanks.

Peadar
04/09/2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by TT-87
The banner 5 metres long and 1 and a half height. So i have a question: is it possible to place a banner at the block? is there railings?

Yes it's possible and yes there are railings but your mate would want to get to the ground early because all the League of Ireland fans are going to be in the North too and we've got loads of flags and banners. The police/stewards wont cause trouble for you they may even help you out.

TT-87
04/09/2003, 11:32 AM
Peadar, Thanks a lot.
Good luck!

Schumi
04/09/2003, 12:06 PM
There's space at the front of the terrace to put up banners but as said above, get there early!