PDA

View Full Version : Bohs away

pineapple stu
24/07/2008, 4:33 PM
In a major shock, Joxer Kelly's suspended; Jason McGuinness is also out for them. No team news for us yet.

Paul Tuite's reffing...

pineapple stu
24/07/2008, 5:33 PM
Team news (http://www.ucdsoccer.com/index.php?a=92).

HarpoJoyce
25/07/2008, 3:27 PM
Reads a like a backs to the wall job. We just have to kep our work rate high and hang on to the ball. There's alot of space on The Big Pitch!

HarpoJoyce
06/10/2008, 2:52 AM
Brian de Salvo at Dalymount
http://www.eircomloi.ie/news-centre/columnists/brian-de-salvo/column-22/index.xml
"...The club have not retired Kevin’s number four shirt merely passed it on to him. Fortunately he knows what to do when wearing it. Lacking such icons the best the latest UCD programme can offer is a restaurant review and the complexities of the Maltese league table."

pineapple stu
06/10/2008, 12:51 PM
How many times is that now that Brian de Salvo has mentioned the ATW column?

Hope the BDCIF can take a bit of criticism though!

John83
06/10/2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah, but it's fair criticism. Dmanetc will be pleased. :)

Aberdonian Stu
06/10/2008, 1:34 PM
I'm just surprised that he didn't find some way to combine the food and football reference by mentioning Maltesers.

HarpoJoyce
06/10/2008, 1:51 PM
A. S.,

I didn't mean for you to take anything personal from me in a post on a similiar thread just now.

I'm just surprised that he didn't find some way to combine the food and football reference by mentioning Maltesers.

If the word Maltesers is used in a perjorative way towards citizens or representatives of the island of Malta VC, than it may be considered Anti-Semetic.

pineapple stu
06/10/2008, 1:53 PM
I'm not. In fact, I'd say the point of his comment was that maybe everything doesn't revolve around food.

Aberdonian Stu
06/10/2008, 2:38 PM
A. S.,
If the word Maltesers is used in a perjorative way towards citizens or representatives of the island of Malta VC, than it may be considered Anti-Semetic.

Ah well I was unaware of that so fair enough.

Aberdonian Stu
06/10/2008, 2:43 PM
I'm not. In fact, I'd say the point of his comment was that maybe everything doesn't revolve around food.

Or football for that matter

DmanDmythDledge
14/04/2009, 12:28 PM
Did John Reilly play in this game?

Schumi
14/04/2009, 1:10 PM
He was an unused sub as far as I know.

I was wondering why a Bohs away thread had popped here. :D