PDA

View Full Version : Can someone clarify

joeSoap
03/09/2003, 3:29 PM
what the story with this 'Dream Team' thing is, and are we gonna gain anything out of it?? I listened to today fm this morning and they quoted a list of beneficiaries, and it seemed to include everyone BUT us!! Whats going on here...I was led to believe that we'd be getting bobs out of it???

JohnD
04/09/2003, 9:02 AM
Dont honestly know. It's all very vague and you know how hard it is to get answers.

The advertising is very poor. I have seen no posters etc in town.Just like a normal LOI match publicity really...God I am getting cynical !!

This Club makes you that way

John:p

joeSoap
04/09/2003, 9:14 AM
Cynical...Cynical??? Jesus John, how could you be cynical? You support a huge club, with majestic grounds, big squad with constant funds to upgrade it, outgoing, helpful committee and full houses every week... what more do you want....ooops, I thought it was you in the Carlsberg ad!!!:D :D :D

deise deserter
04/09/2003, 1:48 PM
The only posters I have seen are the ones for the ****-up in the unicorn the night before the match, and those don't even mention that Limerick FC are playing the game!!:rolleyes:

deise deserter
04/09/2003, 1:53 PM
And in regards the Carlsberg thing:

We could kill two birds with one stone - we get sponsorship from Carlsberg who can then change our motto from it's current embarressing form to:

"Limerick - Probably the worst run club in the world."

;)

joeSoap
04/09/2003, 2:05 PM
Agreed on the carlsberg thing btw...regarding the posters, I haven't seen any, being stuck in this eternal craphole that is Dublin, but the radio coverage on today fm said that it simply was a limerick all-stars team, featuring PAST players from Limerick FC, along with rugby players and other local celebreties. Half time entertainment is provided by merely looking over the popular side wall, where you can look straight into the Ryan household, whereas if you pay enough, from the stand you will get binoculars that will enable you to spot the Keanes charging up from d'Iland feeld towards Kileely.Whilst all of this is going on, the McCarthy clan will happily relieve you of any wallets, handbags, jackets or bric-a-brac that is convenient

JohnD
04/09/2003, 2:22 PM
Did you know the Munster Branch renamed the Balla' End of Thomand Park the Cratloe End!!. There is Posh for you !!