PDA

View Full Version : The dark side have returned

pcplod
22/07/2008, 8:00 PM
It has come to my attention that a certain member of our club and another person who is not even a member anymore are going to be giving an interview at eight o clock in the morning on 96 fm about the finanacial situation of our club. I am lead to believe that they will say that they do not know where the club stands and have a right to know as far as i can remember we were asked at the first info meeting to keep all these matters between members and not speak of these issuses with people of no conection to the club. I also think that it was clearly spelt out where we stand at this meeting and again at the egm we were also told of some of the plans that were in place to gain more financial security (ie) fundraising. I for one will be listening and waiting to reply to any of the lies that will most probably be said of our club and i also urge all true rams supporters to come out again in firce just like you did at the egm and reply and defend our club from this attack it is people like these that have been the down fall of this club for so long and i for one am not going to stand by anymore and let this happen and i hope there will be others joining me in the morning it is time to show these people for what they really are once and for all

BAD LOSERS WHO DONT BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY

http://onefootballforum.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

ramblers
22/07/2008, 8:16 PM
If people go on radio etc and discuss matters related to the club without the permission of the members they should be expeled from the club!!

Get them out asap!!

marty
22/07/2008, 9:26 PM
Well in fairness although i dont agree that telling Cork will do any good these ppl have a right to know the financial standing of the club,with no release of our current financial position they might feel the club is been pulled further into debt.As members they are concerned for the future unless anyone can give figures theres no point in bickering about it on the airwaves.

rambler14
22/07/2008, 9:27 PM
I assume you mean 9 o'clock and Neil Prenderville's show?

pcplod
22/07/2008, 9:52 PM
The interview is being aired at eight and i presume they will have a disscussion at nine on prendaville as far as i know it has been pre recorded

rambler14
22/07/2008, 9:55 PM
Coincedently I got a text this afternoon telling me to listen to 96fm at lunch-time for a report on Ramblers..........there was none!

pcplod
22/07/2008, 10:01 PM
All members were made fully aware of the clubs financial situation at the info meeting there were no figures available at egm because the treasurer had resigned four days prior to meeting. This is just another attempt by those in the club who have personel agendas to get their own way they didnt suceed at the egm so now they are going to try and get it by blasting the club in the public arena i for one am growing tired of this after all ramblers is a football club so that is what people should be talking about around the town and on the air ways NOT issuse that we have been asked to keep confidential

pcplod
22/07/2008, 10:05 PM
I dont know anything about what was supposed to be on today but this interview will be on at eight tomorrow

don ramo
23/07/2008, 1:02 AM
im not gonna bother with it,
whoever is in the interview, lifetime ban never allowed into rams not even club house,
they were told this at the EGM,

drinkfeckarse
23/07/2008, 7:45 AM
Surely 96fm will verify their facts before broadcasting anything. I'm sure they are aware that if there was anything official to be said from the Ramblers it would come vis a press release? They could make themselves look very stupid and this member would have to have the permission of the club to discuss anything official like finances wouldn't he!?

luka
23/07/2008, 7:57 AM
Surely 96fm will verify their facts before broadcasting anything. I'm sure they are aware that if there was anything official to be said from the Ramblers it would come vis a press release? They could make themselves look very stupid and this member would have to have the permission of the club to discuss anything official like finances wouldn't he!?

Technically 96 should verify fact in advance, however, it depends on how they've been approached. If they were to broadcast a pre-recorded interview without first having the facts,(wouldn't be the first time though) it could land them and the person giving the interview in hot water. However, if several members have contacted the Prenderville show wishing to express their concerns live on his show via telephone then there's nothing Ramblers can do about it being done that way.

Anyway, there was nothing at 08.00 so my guess is that if anything is happening it will happen on the Prenderville show via phone by either him ringing the concerned party or him making a statement and inviting people to ring in.

Anyway, I personally don't give a monkeys anymore

pcplod
23/07/2008, 7:59 AM
it looks like that is what is going to happen whether or not the interview is used or not we will have to wait and see aparently some members have sent letters so much for having the good of the club at heart and confidentiallity

don ramo
23/07/2008, 9:28 AM
you would wonder if it would be as big an issue if we were still in the first division, seem the higher we go the worse these people get

The Rebel Ram
23/07/2008, 9:41 AM
I bet pcplod is Neil Prenderville. He's only trying to up the listenership!!!:D

offside rule
23/07/2008, 9:56 AM
I bet pcplod is Neil Prenderville. He's only trying to up the listenership!!!:D

Is this happening or wat, cant take much more of his Prenderville's voice!!!.
Woman/ghosts in tunnels in Italy...yeah right!

ramsfan
23/07/2008, 10:08 AM
looks like a hoax :)

drinkfeckarse
23/07/2008, 10:17 AM
Anyway, I personally don't give a monkeys anymore

I tend to agree. The issues were resolved at the EGM. The club is democratic so if people still want to complain they should have a bit of dignity and quit.

pcplod
23/07/2008, 10:50 AM
I dont know why the interview wasnt aired maybe 96 fm agree that these matters are confidential and should remain so i for one am glad but i do know that my info is accurate abd there have been letters and an interview given to 96 by certain members and non members of the club lets just hope they dont make the airways we really dont need anymore bad things happen in our club we need to focus on the positives and trying to make our survival in premier league a definate

rambler14
23/07/2008, 11:21 AM
Lets all agree to never listen to pcplod again!:D

Rambler20
23/07/2008, 12:43 PM
Back to the same old ****e again noting seems to the change at this club when we should be concentrating on getting behind the team so they can put a run together and survive in this divison instead were talking about some gob****e that dont want us to survive. Personaly i wouldnt give em the time of day cus thats all they want us to do is talk about them so they can spread rumour after rumour.

Redshanks
26/07/2008, 8:53 AM
It seems the info that pcplod had was genuine. 96fm do have a pre-recorded interview with a former member of the club but chose for common sense/legal reasons not to broadcast, or read out the letters sent in by the dark side. 96fm obviously researched the issue a little more before making their decision to ditch the issue.

I'm just gobsmacked to hear that the former member/chairman who no longer is a club member and hasnt been to a match in years, would allow himself to be used in such a way, unless of course he is just as pig-headed and stupid as those pulling his strings.
Looks like the researchers at 96 fm discovered that there was legal and democratic procedures that ramblers followed at its recent EGM and that those now running to the Radio station are clearly working outside of that.

Looks like its back to the drawing board for them, or should i say, it probably calls for another garden party so they can plot some more!:mad:

Inside Out
26/07/2008, 11:13 PM
Are these people not allowed an opinion or is it a case that its your way or no way.May be they know a bit more about the financial side of things than you know.We all would love to be part of a club that has no problems but lets face it,things aren,t as rosy as the so called Chairman is saying.;)

pcplod
26/07/2008, 11:27 PM
everyone is allowed an opinion no one is saying different so stop trying to twist the reason for this thread. Thr real issue is that the content of the interview was inappropriate for public disscussion and for members only and seeing as one of the interviewees is no longer a member it is none of his business either so what does he know about things we were all asked to keep things confidential so what part of that did they not understand when they went about getting club business blasted over the airways

ramsfan
26/07/2008, 11:36 PM
do we have to go down this road again, at this time the relegation threat is a bigger problem so lets concentrate on that

rambler14
27/07/2008, 1:53 AM
Any chance the darkside are the referees?

don ramo
27/07/2008, 2:39 AM
any chance of this thread being deleted

ramsfan
27/07/2008, 3:38 AM
good idea

bellavistaman
27/07/2008, 4:40 AM
Are these people not allowed an opinion or is it a case that its your way or no way.May be they know a bit more about the financial side of things than you know.We all would love to be part of a club that has no problems but lets face it,things aren,t as rosy as the so called Chairman is saying.;)

Whats this so called chairman sh!te about he IS the chairman and theres nothing anybody can do about it because the majority of decent supporters voted him in in a 4 to 1 poll,. They know **** all extra than what we all know and thats a fact, becuase it was put firmly out on the table at the 40 EGMs that were in rect years/weeks, gorw up and cop on, football is what this club is about now shut up with these pityful remarks and support what this club is a football club and back the team and the manger.

I agree this thread should be deleted because no need for this **** the members spoke loudly. END OF!!!!

Inside Out
27/07/2008, 7:17 PM
Again Bella it just goes to show your attitude towards any thread that people don,t agree with what you say."Close the thread"
People vary in opinions and if someone disagrees with yours thats life.
People have been involved in this club a lot longer than you and they feel very close to this club.
By the way if you are replying try not use words like S*** and F*** ;)

pcplod
27/07/2008, 8:23 PM
you are completly missing the point it is not about opinions it is about discussing club business in public with people who have no ties to the club so if you dont have any thing of importance to say about this then leave it alone it didnt happen due to reasons unknown (thank god )so let it die we have more important things to be dealing with like last night

ramsfan
27/07/2008, 9:16 PM
i think we have a lot more to worry about with regards to football we are rock bottom and hard to see us stayin up that should be priority not petty arguments. all of which will be academic if we get relegated as chairman has stated on numerous occasions if we get relegated then we are screwed :mad:

Inside Out
27/07/2008, 10:52 PM
I totally agree in what ye are saying in that the priority is to stay up.But what I would hate to see happen is after all the hard work that managers and players have put in last year and this year that something outside the pitch would destroy the club.

ramsfan
27/07/2008, 11:07 PM
dont think there is anybody here would disagree with you

bellavistaman
28/07/2008, 1:15 AM
Again Bella it just goes to show your attitude towards any thread that people don,t agree with what you say."Close the thread"
People vary in opinions and if someone disagrees with yours thats life.
People have been involved in this club a lot longer than you and they feel very close to this club.
By the way if you are replying try not use words like S*** and F*** ;)
I repeat the members spoke, the majority of the club feels the way i feel.

"People have beeen involevd in this club longer than you and they feel very close to this club"
Well i hok]ld my hands up and i apologise on behalf of my parents for not being 80 years old. This goes back to the staement said at one of the 40 EGMs held this year, that "we've been involved in this club long before ye were here, and we'll be here long after"

PATHETIC.

By the way **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.:D.

Happy now:rolleyes:

Redshanks
28/07/2008, 11:23 AM
Just two points before this is finally put to bed -Inside Out -please explain what you meant by these people probably know more than you about the state of the clubs finances. They obviously dont and if they did, why didnt they express all they know at the two recent meetings on financial issues?
They prefered the clandestine option of given secret cloak and dagger interviews to 96fm - how democratic and open, and without a mandate of any kind.
Then there is this **** and bull of they are around a long time so they know more than everyone else and must therefore be respected.
I have the same respect for them as the German people had for Hitler in May 1945, after he destroyed their country! They can keep plotting from their bunkers but they will never get control of our club again.
Now lets turn to the real issue of what happened on Saturday night!

ramsfan
28/07/2008, 2:10 PM
we are regresing back into an egm mode, league position is 110% more important so lets concentrate on that

Inside Out
28/07/2008, 9:12 PM
Just two points before this is finally put to bed -Inside Out -please explain what you meant by these people probably know more than you about the state of the clubs finances. They obviously dont and if they did, why didnt they express all they know at the two recent meetings on financial issues?
They prefered the clandestine option of given secret cloak and dagger interviews to 96fm - how democratic and open, and without a mandate of any kind.
Then there is this **** and bull of they are around a long time so they know more than everyone else and must therefore be respected.
I have the same respect for them as the German people had for Hitler in May 1945, after he destroyed their country! They can keep plotting from their bunkers but they will never get control of our club again.
Now lets turn to the real issue of what happened on Saturday night!
My point was that why would they keep looking for EGM,s unless they knew something.As I have said before the clubs priority is the football but I hope that something outside the pitch doesn't destroy this.

On a final note can i say how disappointed i am with your response comparing people who support this club, be it with the present committee or past committees to Hitler etc.This is a very harsh response coming from someone who is saying we should be talking about football.I myself have been involved with this club for years and if it is the likes of this that is now in the club I pity it.We wonder then why the gate numbers are falling?????:(

don ramo
28/07/2008, 9:34 PM
My point was that why would they keep looking for EGM,s unless they knew something.

and they have had no less than 4 oportunities this year to say what they know to the members, so they know noting, and i would say there is noting to know,
so unless they know something and are willling to speak about it, they can just go and hide in the bunker with hitler,

pcplod
28/07/2008, 9:46 PM
well said ramo.

Inside Out
28/07/2008, 9:51 PM
and they have had no less than 4 oportunities this year to say what they know to the members, so they know noting, and i would say there is noting to know,
so unless they know something and are willling to speak about it, they can just go and hide in the bunker with hitler,
Excellent

Inside Out
28/07/2008, 9:52 PM
I had my rant F*** Them

ramblersfan
28/07/2008, 11:33 PM
the first thing that hitled did was , to stop people from speaking there minds ,from reading your thread ,that is what you would love to do ,

pcplod
29/07/2008, 9:31 AM
did it ever occur to yo that we are tired of the negativity surronding the club and dont wish to listen any more we are trying to concentrate on the positives and support our team espeically at this critical stage of the season i can only wish that you start to do the same

will someone close this thread it i know i started it but it is irelevant know so can we let it go please

offside rule
29/07/2008, 9:50 AM
LADS, leave it go and stop the bickering!!!.
Nothing was aired on radio, all just rumours.
Save your energy for supporting the team for the remainder of season, God knows they need everybody behind them.

Redshanks
29/07/2008, 1:55 PM
Your dead right Plod - if we have learned anything from past developments - its that the plotting and scheming will continue (garden parties and all) no matter what people say on these sites, so lets all rise above that and consentrate on what matters on the field. The Dark Side as you call them, will have to be dealt with at another level away from here.