PDA

View Full Version : Shhhhligo Rovers

galwaygirl
03/09/2003, 11:49 AM
Can't wait for Sept 13th.

C'mon Utd

TheRealRovers
05/09/2003, 6:13 PM
Frist of all it's only country people that say Shhhligo and fúck all of them support Rovers and any time i'm in places like tuam and ballinasloe they all say Shligo,Shtar etc so your pulling the píss out of galway people too by calling us Shligo.:D :D :D

After beating $hel$ this is gonna be a walk in the park for us. You can have that O'Brien back he is shíte

Heres some ticket info on the game
Tickets Rovers Vs United (http://www.sligorovers.com/news/news_reports/2003/2003_09_03_galway_tickets.htm)

gustavo
08/09/2003, 8:23 PM
haha ya tell me about it . i worked in supermacs on eyre Square in galway city and ya vcud alway recognise the country folk cos they wud ask for a shhnackbox with milk

TheRealRovers
09/09/2003, 7:59 PM
Galway got 1000 tickets for the game but their biggest home crowd of season was just over 800 and they are getting half the ground because of "crowd segregation" :mad: :mad: :mad:

LFC in Exile
10/09/2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by TheRealRovers
Galway got 1000 tickets for the game but their biggest home crowd of season was just over 800 and they are getting half the ground because of "crowd segregation" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good idea. I wouldn't want to be standing next to Galway fans either. :)

joeSoap
10/09/2003, 1:08 PM
agreed....for 'segregation', you might want to use 'quarantine' in future. Never know what ye might catch off that shower!!!:D :D :D

Patrick Dunne
10/09/2003, 4:05 PM
.. in Sligo the worst they will do is throw stones at your car and spit at you. In Limerick, keep your back to the wall. Limerick fans,
I see you have exported the "Limerick disease" to Galway in the past few days.

As for Shhhhligo, how may away fans in Terryland ? Even less than Limerick. Five or six young lads standing begind Robert Forde. Why are all your fans under 16 years of age ?

P. Dunne

TheRealRovers
10/09/2003, 6:42 PM
As for Shhhhligo, how may away fans in Terryland ? Even less than Limerick. Five or six young lads standing begind Robert Forde. Why are all your fans under 16 years of age ?
The last time we played in Terryland I was there with a few mates all of us over 20. We get on average 1200 per home game Galway get 500+

in Sligo the worst they will do is throw stones at your car and spit at you
Worse then that we got a small bit of a hooligan problem (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/search/story.asp?newsid=5733) . That ***** Robert Forbe hit one of our ball boys back in November 2002 so he deserves every bit of abuse he gets.

SLIGO ROVERS F.C. THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE WEST