PDA

View Full Version : Ruairi on RTÉ?

Peadar
02/09/2003, 3:33 PM
There's an ad on RTÉ for the Russia game and there's a flash of what looks like your man Ruairi with the navy City shirt and green shiny hair running towards the camera after a goal is scored. Can anyone confirm this?

pete
02/09/2003, 3:57 PM
Not seen the ad but did see him a clip from the Albania game celebrating at the end...

Colm
02/09/2003, 4:05 PM
Originally posted by Peadar
There's an ad on RTÉ for the Russia game and there's a flash of what looks like your man Ruairi with the navy City shirt and green shiny hair running towards the camera after a goal is scored. Can anyone confirm this?

Yeah, that's him alright. He's gay biy!:D :D

Éanna
02/09/2003, 11:05 PM
yup its him alright. I was right beside him, but obviosuly green hair is more photogenic than rugged good looks- no way I'm paying a licence fee now!

Ruairi
03/09/2003, 6:55 AM
mad, i'm on tv. "top o' the world ma, top o' the world" :D

Seriously though, I'm a ride. And a national icon by the looks of it. :D

Peadar
03/09/2003, 7:39 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
no way I'm paying a licence fee now!

Remember we were all in a row at the Aussie game?
Well everyone except me was shown. I was cut off.
If I was the type of person to pay a TV Licence I'd stop right now.

Cityace
03/09/2003, 1:53 PM
Originally posted by Colm
Yeah, that's him alright. He's gay biy!:D :D

:eek:
Colm mentioned homosexualness!!!

In fact, it would be even better if you shut your mouth and faded back into the pathetic little existence you seem to be so desperately trying to get out of.;)

:rolleyes:

shedite
03/09/2003, 5:06 PM
Way to go Ruairi. I'm proud of ya.

By the way, I'm in Munich at the moment and there's a pub over here called Gunther Murphys!!!

A face
03/09/2003, 5:08 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Colm and Cityace

They're gay biy !! :)

Macy
04/09/2003, 9:04 AM
Originally posted by Peadar
Remember we were all in a row at the Aussie game?
Well everyone except me was shown. I was cut off.
If I was the type of person to pay a TV Licence I'd stop right now.
Weren't you involved in a photo from the away Dutch under 21 international that was doctored for a home programme.... Some of the group partaking in the 'dams finest...

Cityace
04/09/2003, 11:04 AM
Cityace and Colm up a tree

K - I - S - S - I - N - G...

:rolleyes:

Peadar
05/09/2003, 3:04 PM
Originally posted by Macy
Weren't you involved in a photo from the away Dutch under 21 international that was doctored for a home programme...

All it was, was a picture of us at the U21 game but it said we were at the senior game. Wonder if the FAI still have copies of that collectors item?
There's a picture of us outsite the ArenA on that peoples flag website thingy. Don't know where they got it from.

Colm
05/09/2003, 4:21 PM
I don't believe you and Colm will ever climb a tree together

What? Never ever? Not even just the once?:rolleyes: :D :D

Cityace
06/09/2003, 1:52 PM
Lighten up, I wasn't being serious. I don't believe you and Colm will ever climb a tree together, so quit the huffy routine. Anyway, it's must be hard to be huffy when your signature says "I can dance you can dance everybody look at your pants"...:D :D :D

That wasnt meant to be a rolleyes in anger smiley,it was meant to be more of a cheeky smile.(I didnt think you were bieng serious>)

My singnature is a quote from the most manly of men, Homer Simpson, so there.