PDA

View Full Version : Programme Distributors

luka
16/07/2008, 8:49 AM
Lads,

The Sunderland Organising Committee are looking for volunteers to distribute the Ramblers v Sunderland programme door-to-door in the Cobh area. The programme retails at €5.00 and those people who part-take in this excerise with earn 10% of what they sell.

Anyone interested in this should please contact any of the Sunderland Organising Committee.

I've read comment here like 'I love the club' and 'I'm a die hard Rams Fan' or 'Would do anything for the club' etc etc, well now is the time to get the finger out and prove it by doing your little bit to help the club.

6yardpunisha
16/07/2008, 8:04 PM
Lads,

The Sunderland Organising Committee are looking for volunteers to distribute the Ramblers v Sunderland programme door-to-door in the Cobh area. The programme retails at €5.00 and those people who part-take in this excerise with earn 10% of what they sell.

Anyone interested in this should please contact any of the Sunderland Organising Committee.

I've read comment here like 'I love the club' and 'I'm a die hard Rams Fan' or 'Would do anything for the club' etc etc, well now is the time to get the finger out and prove it by doing your little bit to help the club.

im out of town working for a few weeks so cant help out but what i did notice here was the lack of response from the I Love rams till i die brigade as luka so well put it, club looking for help and no one replies, R14 im suprised at you considering your stalking abilities that you are passing up an opportunity to call to peoples houses:D

Luka, well done again for trying your best to promote the club

rambler14
16/07/2008, 9:07 PM
club looking for help and no one replies, R14 im suprised at you considering your stalking abilities that you are passing up an opportunity to call to peoples houses:D

It never said that you had to reply. It said contact a Sunderland commitee member...........whose to say they havn't been inundated with calls.

I've tried the door to door approach and it doesn't work 6YP:D

6yardpunisha
17/07/2008, 10:30 AM
It never said that you had to reply. It said contact a Sunderland commitee member...........whose to say they havn't been inundated with calls.

I've tried the door to door approach and it doesn't work 6YP:D

common courtesy:eek:

drinkfeckarse
17/07/2008, 11:21 AM
Why does everything we do have to involve a dig at someone at some stage??

6yardpunisha
17/07/2008, 2:11 PM
Why does everything we do have to involve a dig at someone at some stage??

if you think thats a dig wait till Outside In gets back onto the forum after his ban:D

rambler14
17/07/2008, 2:16 PM
if you think thats a dig wait till Outside In gets back onto the forum after his ban:D

He got banned!:eek: What for?

outside in
18/07/2008, 9:38 PM
im back,longest 3 and a half weeks of my life..any chance we can talk more about da 2 egms never got to put my 2 cents in:D im going to be good from now on .......well for a week or so anyway

luka
19/07/2008, 8:09 AM
im back,longest 3 and a half weeks of my life..any chance we can talk more about da 2 egms never got to put my 2 cents in:D im going to be good from now on .......well for a week or so anyway

:rolleyes::rolleyes: ..............................

6yardpunisha
19/07/2008, 3:38 PM

welcome back outside, so what do you want to diasuas about the egm apart from the ass whoopin the MSL brigade got:D