PDA

View Full Version : St Pats and other Dublin teams..

RedX
31/08/2003, 8:02 PM
I was talking to a good friend of mine last night whom is a big St Pats fan.He was at the game Friday night and i congradulated him on a great result.He works with me here in Cork City.He comes to the X to watch City games some weeks when he does not travel home.One thing he cannot understand about his own club at the moment is they seem to be falling behind the other Dublin clubs and he is worried about what could happen if it continues.While St Pats are doing ok on the pitch he says he can see that things are just not right within the club for the last few months.He says Rovers once they move in to there new ground will be a big success.Shels are the money men and look like the big Dub team as usual and he fears Bohs are going to become seriously big within five years.He said Pats old habits of knitting the community together and other commercial events have completely stopped.He also said how envious he is of how big Cork City FC are becoming and reckons it will be between Bohs and ourselves each season within three years(like it is with Celtic and Rangers in Scotland).I was very surprised because to outsiders St Pats are looking fairly good.But again he told me he was talking to a good mate of his after the game Friday night and there are a lot of unhappy people behind the scenes in Inchicore.I told him i really hope they can sort there problems out soon because they are a decent little club and can be regular challengers for trophys with City and the other bigger clubs.

wws
31/08/2003, 8:46 PM
did he also ask you to do one of your favourite songs from the Muppet show?

RedX
31/08/2003, 9:14 PM
......just reeling wws in after he takes the bite ha ha!!

wws
31/08/2003, 9:15 PM
dismissing you as a muppet
is hardly goin "oh really....tell me more of ure imaginary friends?"

Counting Crow
04/09/2003, 10:48 PM
...............hook, line and sinker!!!!!

Nice one RedX.

wws = Fozzy Bear:D