Well the other 2 have their own threads so why not

Only really got into this in the last couple of years

Season 9 has been good so far:D

Overlogging was quality

Any episode with Randy or Butters I particularly enjoy

Any other fans out there?

GavinZac
11/07/2008, 12:57 PM
Big fan! The studios website is fantastic, you can watch all the back episodes.

KevB76
11/07/2008, 12:57 PM
Loved the older stuff but gone off it recently.

The Southpark movie remains one of my all time favourite movies (:o true I'm afraid) it is pure genious :D :D

passinginterest
11/07/2008, 1:02 PM
Butters and his Dad have turned out to be brilliant characters. Didn't think I was going to like Butters at all when he was first introduced, but now he's just genius. One of the best ever episodes is the one where Butters gets send to the reform camp for bi-curious kids. :)

GavinZac
11/07/2008, 1:05 PM
Butters and his Dad have turned out to be brilliant characters. Didn't think I was going to like Butters at all when he was first introduced, but now he's just genius. One of the best ever episodes is the one where Butters gets send to the reform camp for bi-curious kids. :)

Haha definitely. He talks yer man off the ledge, the reason he's up there being utterly unbeknown to butters of course

EAFC_rdfl
11/07/2008, 1:06 PM
big fan too, I can't look past cartman for favourite, best part involves butters, when cartman pretended to be butters, and abused his parents on the phone, then set up a deck-chair (popcorn and all) to watch the carnage which ensued when butters' parents got home. brilliant!!!

Roadend
11/07/2008, 1:06 PM
"Wait a minute, I'm not grounded"
"you're not in imaginationland now Butters, and you're still grounded"
"ahh sh*t"

jebus
11/07/2008, 1:10 PM
Butters is the second best character only behind Cartman. My favourite Butters moment came in the episode where the girls have made a list, rating the boys in order of how they look. Butters came third last, ran home and came spinning in his front door where he said,

Butters:'Mom, Dad I'm not the ugliest kid in school'

Butters Dad: Well done Butters, you're not grounded so :D:D

Favourite episodes would include Night of the Living Homeless, Imagination Land, the Christmas Critters Episode, Awesomo, World of Warcraft and Stanley's Cup

GavinZac
11/07/2008, 1:11 PM
Cartman: (Crying, stumbles into the kitchen, holding onto a doorframe for support) Moommmmm...
Mom: Yes, poonchkins?
Cartman:(between sniffles) Last night.. when.. Butters.. came to spend the night.. I wanted to take a picture of him.. you know.. for his mom to have.. and I tripped, and my mouth landed right on his penis - and at that moment.. i thought of something really funny.. and kinda started to smile a little bit.. and kinda.. give a little thumbs up.. and thats when he took the pictureee.....

Kyle:If you put somebody's weiner in your mouth, that makes you gay, stupid!
Cartman: Nuh-uh!
Kyle: Yeah-huh!
Cartman: Kenny, that doesn't make me gay, huh?
Kenny: He he, that makes you very f**king gay!

Cartman: I was asleep, and this person just ... puts his penis in my mouth without me knowing! And took the picture!
Detective Yates: ...I see.
Cartman: Yes. Now it may appear in the picture that I'm actually looking at the camera lens smiling, ... with the penis in my mouth. And giving a thumbs up. But I assure you, I was fast asleep!

passinginterest
11/07/2008, 1:12 PM
Cartman: (Crying, stumbles into the kitchen, holding onto a doorframe for support) Moommmmm...
Mom: Yes, poonchkins?
Cartman:(between sniffles) Last night.. when.. Butters.. came to spend the night.. I wanted to take a picture of him.. you know.. for his mom to have.. and I tripped, and my mouth landed right on his penis - and at that moment.. i thought of something really funny.. and kinda started to smile a little bit.. and kinda.. give a little thumbs up.. and thats when he took the pictureee.....

I was just about to go looking for that quote. One of those moments when you fear you might actually die from laughing. :D

Roadend
11/07/2008, 1:13 PM
Stans Dad has been the best character in the more recent series. Where he was an alcoholic, was fighting at the baseball and tried to make the world's biggest sh*te were three hilarious episodes.

GavinZac
11/07/2008, 1:34 PM
Token: Jesse Jackson is not the Emperor of black people!
[Token walks away.]
Stan: [long pause] . . . He told my dad he was . . .

jebus
11/07/2008, 1:36 PM
Token: Jesse Jackson is not the Emperor of black people!
[Token walks away.]
Stan: [long pause] . . . He told my dad he was . . .

:D:D:D

anto1208
11/07/2008, 1:37 PM
Stans Dad has been the best character in the more recent series. Where he was an alcoholic, was fighting at the baseball and tried to make the world's biggest sh*te were three hilarious episodes.

Yea Randy is my favourite at the moment when he makes the big crap "hey ...hey sharron come here look at this " The episode with no Internet and he finds the one computer with internet & the bat dad one "hey i thought this was america is this not america".

After that then butters and cartman are genius , butters was invented to take the **** out of there mate.

Best episode is still Scott Terrerman must die with radio head "but guys he has cancer .....cancer of the arse" :D

gustavo
11/07/2008, 1:38 PM
Butters: Hey, I gotta put in my suppository. Can you help me?
AWESOM-O: What?
Butters: Remember I said I put that medicinal suppository in my anus? It'll be so much easier havin' you do it from now on.
AWESOM-O: Um. Actually, AWESOM-O was not programmed for that function.
Butters: Haw, it's real easy. I'll show you. You just take this little thingy out of the plastic paper, and… and I'll, I'll pull down my pants …and just slide it up in my anus there. (pulls down his pants)
AWESOM-O: … No way.
AWESOM-O: Lame!
Butters: AWESOM-O, I thought you were programmed to do whatever I tell you.
AWESOM-O: Weak! (turns and faces Butters' anus)
Butters: Yeah, that, that's pretty good. Get it up there good and deep.
AWESOM-O: Lame

jebus
11/07/2008, 1:46 PM
Kyle's Jewish Cousin: Is anyone else having problems concentrating on this? I just can't seem to concentrate.

Cartman: Maybe we should send you to a concentration camp

Made all the better by Cartman trying his best not to insult him for the proceeding few minutes

Roadend
11/07/2008, 1:51 PM
The episode where Kyle's brother ran off with the teacher was another beauty.

"Wait a minute, the teacher is a woman?"
"Niiiiiiiiiiceeeee"

gustavo
11/07/2008, 1:57 PM
The episode where Kyle's brother ran off with the teacher was another beauty.

"Wait a minute, the teacher is a woman?"
"Niiiiiiiiiiceeeee"
GhzOD1amluc

pete
11/07/2008, 2:32 PM
I tend to go through phases of watching South Park as it on TV all the time.

Some of the better ones in recent years include Go God Go & More Crap. last one I saw was in series 11.

tetsujin1979
11/07/2008, 2:46 PM
the episodes in series 12 earlier in the year weren't great. The canada on strike episode and the episode where cartman gets HIV from infected blood were both excellent though,

superfrank
11/07/2008, 2:56 PM
My favourite episode has to be Scott Tenorman Must Die where Cartman comes up with an unbelieveable plan to get revenge on a guy who sold him pubes.

I've only seen a few of the recent ones. I liked the Easter Bunny one and the one where Cartman froze himself because he couldn't wait for the Wii.

SaucyJack
11/07/2008, 3:14 PM
the episodes in series 12 earlier in the year weren't great. The canada on strike episode and the episode where cartman gets HIV from infected blood were both excellent though,

The Canada on Strike episode was great, didn't realize it was taking a shot at the writer's strike in Hollywood. I coulnd't get this out of my head for awhile( the Butter's version, not the original).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2vaS3EA0Kc

pete
11/07/2008, 3:19 PM
...the one where Cartman froze himself because he couldn't wait for the Wii.

That is Go God Go. :cool:

anto1208
11/07/2008, 4:00 PM
My favourite episode has to be Scott Tenorman Must Die where Cartman comes up with an unbelieveable plan to get revenge on a guy who sold him pubes.

I've only seen a few of the recent ones. I liked the Easter Bunny one and the one where Cartman froze himself because he couldn't wait for the Wii.

Jimbo " hey eric are you trying to teach mr Jenkins horse to pleasure you"
Cartman " no i want him to bite off someones weiner"
Jimbo " My god by why would you want him to do that "
Cartman "because i hate scott ternorman i hate him so much....................."
Jimbo "Well son sounds like you got a pretty stupid plan there "

jebus
12/07/2008, 7:44 PM
My favourite episode has to be Scott Tenorman Must Die where Cartman comes up with an unbelieveable plan to get revenge on a guy who sold him pubes

Best part is right at the end where he's licking Scott Tenorman's tears from his face and doing his victory dance :D:D

Best last 5 minutes of any episode of any series in the history of television :D

GavinZac
12/07/2008, 8:00 PM
Cartman: What's the worst thing you've ever done?
Bart Simpson: I stole the head off a statue once.
Cartman: [pause] Wow, that's pretty hardcore. Geez. That's like this one time when I didn't like a kid, so I ground his parents up into chili and fed it to him.

steno
12/07/2008, 8:02 PM
I like the episode where cartman gets gingervitis and goes on a big ginger revolution being ginger myself I though it was funny.

tetsujin1979
12/07/2008, 8:35 PM
I like the episode where cartman gets gingervitis and goes on a big ginger revolution being ginger myself I though it was funny.I had to explain the plot of that episode to my housemate one time. "It's the one where cartman tries to convince everyone that ginger kids are vampires. It's priceless". Of course, his girlfriend overheard me. And she has flaming red hair. "err, I mean, it's not in the least bit funny whatsoever"

Wangball
13/07/2008, 6:09 PM
Best part is right at the end where he's licking Scott Tenorman's tears from his face and doing his victory dance :D:D

Best last 5 minutes of any episode of any series in the history of television :D

The 1st time I caught that whole episode I had to leave the room and catch my breath I was laughing so much, the Radiohead cameo is priceless.

Its a toss up between Butters & Randy for my favourite character now...Randy is a comic gem

pete
14/07/2008, 11:32 AM
I like the episode where cartman gets gingervitis and goes on a big ginger revolution being ginger myself I though it was funny.

Red Power! The u turn bit after it is explained that his hair was dyed is very funny.

gustavo
19/07/2008, 10:18 AM
Butters very own episode highlights:D
9h-se9cEPRk