PDA

View Full Version : Buying ps3 games by the level ( siren blood curse)

anto1208
08/07/2008, 4:33 PM
Interesting approach on this game out this month which looks amazing http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=166868

its going to be downloadable which is nothing new but this one you can chose to down load a chapter at a time each containing 3 missions per chapter for 4.99 ( 4 chapters in total ) or the full thing for 19.99. (sterling prices BTW)

Downloading a full game isnt a great option i downloaded GT for the ps3 and drove 2 laps realised it was rubbish and now im stuck with a game that i cant trade in or cant give a loan to my friends and it cost the same as to disk version.

What makes this different is you can risk a fiver try the game out if you like it then buy the rest or even if you dont have time to play it you can wait untill you do have time to buy the rest of it. I think its a good idea and looks like it will be well under half the price of a standard game which would make it more appealing to download.

Beats forking out 70 euro on a new game that turns out to be muck and getting 40 for a trade in a few days later.

anto1208
07/08/2008, 11:01 PM
Downloaded half of this game so far its very good spooky stuffa lot like resi 4 and silent hill . and a good thing with it is once you have it downloaded 4 more of your mates can down load it for free , if you get 4 together ye can each down load a chapter and swap them over so ye all get the full game for ten euros !!!

Worth every penny