PDA

View Full Version : Pat's should be worried

Counting Crow
30/08/2003, 10:18 AM
Despite the drival and crap posted by Dr $hiteclub and his like elsewhere there was a big difference between last night and the Shells game or other games where we have had results go against us.

City were awsome in the first half and dominated the Dubs so much that they looked one of the poorest teams to play here all year.

Two jammy goals went against us and ....yes ....we did play poorly for the last 10 mins but we were chasing at that stage.

The Team have leart a lot this year .......it is obvious and once they keep their confidence will do well.

Games like this will always happen........that's football.

The football was there tonight ......and that's the difference.

Dolan........legend.

Eamon Collins
30/08/2003, 10:31 AM
**** yoy lot are deluded. i've never felt so comfortable at a pats cork game in cork.we were never troubled. it was party time on the terraces. no one was worried it was clear we were gonna win and win easily.
amazing performance by my team

patsh
30/08/2003, 10:37 AM
I agree with you Crow. We would have taken a result whatever way we could have got it, but watching a team of 11 defenders, 2 of whom are sprinters, week in week out would turn off a lot of people here. Thats two weeks in a row SPA have been totally outplayed, but got all 3 points. As I said, we wouldn't complain about it, but we can't win every game. If Adamson hadn't had a blinder, we would have had the game over by half time.
I'm happy for us to keep building and progressing.
It's pathetic to see that little pr*ck Collins, with that humongous chip on his shoulder, carry on as if he had won the lotto.

SPA one and only tactic. Get 11 behind the ball. If you manage to kick one of the opposition off the ball, hoof it forward in the hope one of your sprinters can get to it.
When you think about it, SPA now play American football.

Still, we lost, we just have to get on with it. On to bigger and better things.

d13bohs
30/08/2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by patsh
SPA one and only tactic. Get 11 behind the ball. If you manage to kick one of the opposition off the ball, hoof it forward in the hope one of your sprinters can get to it.

Sounds familiar, I'm getting flashbacks from last friday :rolleyes:

patsh
30/08/2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by d13bohs
Sounds familiar, I'm getting flashbacks from last friday :rolleyes:
Don't worry, d13, that kind of sh*te won't get them anywhere in the long run.

Eamon Collins
30/08/2003, 11:01 AM
listen muppet heads . yes we rode our luck big time against boez and longford but last night was so comfortable i couldn't believe it.

Dolan Must stay

A face
30/08/2003, 3:25 PM
Originally posted by patsh
Don't worry, d13, that kind of sh*te won't get them anywhere in the long run.

Garry Owen ...... They'll get figured out alright, and when it happens they'll have nothing to fall back on as they dont play football.