PDA

View Full Version : City V Finn Harps - Fri 11th July

A face
07/07/2008, 11:51 PM
City V Finn Harps
Friday 11th July at 8.00pm, in Finn Park.

I think City given the form we are in should win this but i would always fear Harps because they do have a few handy players that could turn a game for them.

I think we'll see ....

Devine
Hoggy, Sullivan, Murray, Danny
Murphy, Gamble, Healy, Kearney
O'Flynn, Mooney

Its working for us so its hard to change from that. Would like to see Lordan, Ryan, McNulty, Behan, Meyler on the bench and if we are winning by a two goal margin at any stage i'd like to see three subs made with anyone other than Behan. If we struggle, bring Behan on to change it and do something different.

We really need to start playing more players or we'll run into trouble at some stage with a build up of fixtures. Cups, including Setanta, Europe and the league we are going to have a busy few months.

GavinZac
08/07/2008, 2:18 PM
Our best form seems to be away so I can see us walking this pretty comfortably.

pete
08/07/2008, 3:09 PM
I think we'll see ....

Devine
Hoggy, Sullivan, Murray, Danny
Murphy, Gamble, Healy, Kearney
O'Flynn, Mooney

Got the lotto numbers for Wednesday? :D

cheifo
11/07/2008, 12:08 AM
Cork quoted at 8/11 to win.Never bet against Harps, but tbh that looks like free money, considering our revolutionary new system, which consists of not tackling or marking the opposition.

Sam_Heggy
11/07/2008, 8:36 AM
This injury jinx has finally worked in our favour, it looks like only one of our back 4 from the Pats game will play this weekend (Shaun Holmes)
We have 2 new players to come into the squad (not exactly wetting myself with excitement but at least its a change) so hopefully we can give ye a game, Pats are the only team to out play us at home this season, there will be less space available (hopefully) so fingers crossed we can keep it to a lucky 4/5 goal margain.